California Check Cashing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

California Check Cashing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Check Cashing

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at California Check Cashing in October 2016.

Interview

Was asked when cashing my own check to apply and do a math assessment. Did the assessment on the spot, passed, then was asked to attend an open interview next week. I did after work the coming week, no one else applied that day. Was given a simple interview in which I answered honestly and that was I really have no proper experience in finance, all my work experience was in food, and told the interviewer (DMs boss) I was asked by the store manager to apply. After about 3 background checks spanning a month and a half, I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What cash handling experience so you have?   Answer Question
    • Do you know how to manage a drawer, safe, and have accurate money management skills and practices?   Answer Question
    • Did you have sales goals or cross selling tactics experience?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where you had an unhappy customer leave satisfied. What happened and what steps did you take?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience or knowledge of Payroll Advance or Signature Loans?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at California Check Cashing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was quite simple and short. Asked some basic questions about work experience and what would be an ideal workplace in my opinion. No questions were really challenging. They got back to me quickly and I started that same week, if I'm not mistaken.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Check Cashing (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I really thought I had connected with the manager that interviewed me.. She gave me her personal telephone # to call and check up on the outcome of the position.. She would never return my calls for weeks but when she finally did she advised me that the position was taken...

Interview Questions

• If I were to call your former supervisors what could they say about the contributions that you made to the company.   1 Answer