Calix Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calix Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calix

2.7

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calix.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an on site interview. Both interviews involved mainly behavioral questions, personality quizzes, and the standard tell me about yourself. Also some technical questions were thrown around such as my previous experience, knowledge of TCP/IP

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Calix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calix (Richardson, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially it was a phone screen. Mostly behavior questions were asked and It went good, received call for the second round.

Second round of interview was horrible. Interviewer was rude, he was speaking slowly so could not hear him properly and was unclear what he wanted to ask. Took long pauses between the questions, call gets disconnected. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• What technology you are very good at? Talk about its advantages and disadvantages.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calix (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Went in for an interview and talked to many different guys and was presented the technology...etc. Pretty casual conversation with a little technical flavor in it.

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Calix (Petaluma, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Pretty straighforward. a Phone interview followed by quick on-site interview. Very fundamental questions. All interviewers are good.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Calix (Richardson, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Three Steps:
    1. HR Phone Screen from HQ
    2. Engineer Phone Screen from office applying to
    3. Video interview with 4 managers (2 at HQ, 2 at office applying to)

Full interview process was on phone or video chat.

Interview Questions

• Describe DHCP, RSTP, ARP, etc.
      How would you go about troubleshooting a problem?   Answer Question

Calix Response

Jul 7, 2018 – SVP, Talent and Culture

Thank you for your constructive feedback you provided us last year. We continue to leverage your input and the details you provided to continue to enhance our planning process and processes around... More

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calix (Richardson, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Involved in 7 rounds of interviews. The process is straight forward and easy. Every round is of 30 minutes each except one which was about 3 hours. Overall process takes about 1 to 2 months to complete.