CallMiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CallMiner

3.4

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CallMiner (Fort Myers, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Was friendly and very good, very technical questions were asked. It wasnt like most jobs where they only ask things that HR needs to know. Both stages of the interview were thorough and with the people I will be working with if I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is you level of expertise with Active Directory, How long have you been working in it?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CallMiner (Fort Myers, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I was asked to interview with multiple key business owners within the company. I believe this was around 6 interviews. Each interview was very thorough and everyone was open and honest and asked good questions. They all provided a good understanding of the culture of the company and the excitement around the growth opportunities ahead. This made me want to be a part of the action.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you have fostered a team approach to managing a customer issue? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasant and fair

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallMiner (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews, followed by an in-person interview with several team members. The first phone interview was to verify qualifications - Q&A type. The remaining interviews were very comfortable discussion-types. Everyone was friendly and collaborative. Concerns were brought to the table; transparency was evident. All questions I had were thoroughly answered. The team left room for some 'fun' questions and a brain teaser. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position because I would have to work remotely at least 3 days a week.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CallMiner in December 2015.

Interview

Multiple Interviews with key staff and management including the Vice President of the department i will be working in. They did phone and Skype interviews, and would have flown me down had it not been Christmas week.

Interview Questions

• I thought the use of real world scenario was great! It was a chance to highlight my skills and showed me what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallMiner (Fort Myers, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

- Phone interview with HR
    - Phone interview with technical lead
    - Onsite interview with technical team
    - One way phone interview with VP of Engineering
    Nice team of engineers, I got the impression the team and leader have a modern, open mind, flexible engineering mentality and people seem happy and relaxed working there.
    Sadly didn't get an offer from them after 4 interviews or so and more than a month process

Interview Questions

• technical questions related to the job and plans in mind   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CallMiner (North Andover, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Referred by external recruiter. Experience was a solid match, but I got the impression that there isn’t a clear vision for the role. Title (it’s actually a director role currently, search LinkedIn to verify for yourself but that might be “changing”), territory, remote or in office, who it reports to - all info was conflicting depending on who I spoke to. I spoke to external recruiter, internal recruiter, and 2 “leads.” First lead was super transparent and engaging. Second lead was lower key and let it slip that there will be a new sales quota in the coming year (for customer success? Unusual at best) and that the position won’t report to the VP as everyone up to that point had indicated. I asked a lot of questions to get a clearer idea of what to expect, and then got BS feedback that I don’t have enough experience managing renewals...for which I’ve had responsibility for in my last 3 jobs/10 years. Red flags all around. Bullet dodged. I just don’t think they wanted someone pulling the covers back.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CallMiner (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

A pre-screen phone interview, followed by a Skype Interview with both the hiring manager and Waltham office manager, a few weeks later I was called in for an in office interview with the HR Director and several other managers and VPs of the office, and lastly, a follow up Skype call with the HR department about final questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized on a day to day basis?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallMiner (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process involved two onsite interviews. I enjoyed that there was no phone interview just straight to face to face. It allowed for a more personal conversation between myself and the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing that you need to succeed at work?   1 Answer