Calsoft Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calsoft Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Basics of Linux Kernel.
Use of Spinlocks explain with example?
Questions on Linked List

Interview Questions

• Use of Spinlocks explain with example?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through the college recruitment drive.We had set of written process and online coding round and offline written test.The one who solved all the three program where called for next day interview program.They basically focussed on the operating system and data structure.They recruited the student in two Segment the one Python developer and another one java developer.The interview included two round of technical interview and one hr interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is segmentation?
      2.How can you reduce the time complexity ofSimple program
      3. What is normalization?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

there was a aptitude and coding exam which was quite easy as i found. After that there were 2 technical interviews and a HR round. all three are mandatory to clear.

Interview Questions

• they asked different questions on each of the field and after that they ask you to choose favourite subject and then they ask some core questions on that subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation the offer was already fixed before the interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1) Interviewer does't have knowledge of technology which he is taking interview
    2)Even if you give right answer he is expecting something different
     3) I have given interview for front end development as per discussion with HR interview is for angular technology but interviewer only ask few question about it and other than angular he is took interview.
    4) Interviewer asking same question in different different way and expecting different ans for each question
    5) He didn't have question clarity
    6) interviewer confused in question what he is asking.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

The first round was coding round. Simple questions like reversing a sentence, a permutation problem and an array problem. Then there are 2 technical rounds and then a HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basics questions in preferred language. And basic OS questions about page replacement algorithm, semaphores, mutex, thrashing etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajpura, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Rajpura, Punjab (India)).

Interview

Calsoft came to our campus. There were 5 rounds in total. First round was Coding. There were 3 coding question on mettl platform of average difficulty. If you are good in coding you can easily solve them. After that those students who did excellent in coding round were sent to Technical-1 round, Rest had to give aptitude round. After Technical-1, it was supposed to be Technical-2, but in my case it was HR, And after HR, they sent me to give Technical-2. At that point of time they messed up the placement process. And after Technical-2 they asked me to give aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Coding Round:
      1. Modulo based question.
      2. String based question.
      3. Find triplet sum in array.   Answer Question
    • Technical-1:
      1. First they asked for favorite subjects, then few questions based on them. For eg: if you say java, then they put up questions like what is oops?

2. They asked me to implement stack using array and linked list on paper. After implementation some questions based on my approach.

3. Some Questions About OS. Like what is process?   Answer Question
    • Technical-2:
      In this round They will put some technical questions and some IQ related puzzles to check your problem solving skills.   Answer Question
    • HR: