Calsoft Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calsoft Systems Interview Questions

Junior Network Engineer - Bilingual Eng/Jpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft Systems (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

My first interview was technical one. My first part of the interview was all in Japanese to test my language skills. Second part was in English, but drilled into my IT skills.

Second interview was more of a personality test since this role is client facing. We talked about life experiences in a very casual setting.

Last interview was actually the HR screening. This seemed to be a formality since I had already passed the first two. I talked about my career thus far and my goals with changing to this company.

While I truly liked the company culture and all the people I interviewed with, I had to unfortunately decline their job offer since both the base salary and the benefits were worse than my current employer. If they came back with an offer at Chicago market rates, I would take it.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used your IT skills to improve something at your workplace.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft Systems.

Interview

The application process is a 3 step process, first is you submit your resume, and then you will receive and if accepted you will get an email confirming if you are still interested in the position or not, and if you are when you would like to schedule a non-technical phone interview, in which they ask you questions about your resume. lastly you will go to their office and speak to one of their engineers for the technical interview

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses.
      What were your roles in the projects in your resume   Answer Question

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First time with Hr by skype, asking some basic questions and go over your reseum, knowing about your background and find how related between you and the job. Second time interview with your supervisor ang ask some technical skills and the experience related this job. Supervisor willl give you a introduction about the company and its company culture. They will give the final decision in two weeks.