Calvert Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calvert Investments Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calvert Investments

Digital Producer Interview

Interview

I did a phone screen with HR first and the hiring manager afterwards. Then, I came in for a face-to-face interview with five staff, including HR representative, the hiring manager and a VP. This in-person interview lasted 4 hours. By the time I got to the VP, I was exhausted! I don't believe they should make candidates go through such a long, drawn-out process. I didn't get a good impression of the company, partly because of the way the interview was handled.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technical experience do you have?   1 Answer

Investment Interview

Interview

i submitted my resume by emailing the general database. i was contacted for a phone interview a few weeks afterwards. then about a week later i was contacted and told that the position was mine.

Interview Questions

• no technical questions, more about how you could fit in with the company, what your strengths were, why you think you are a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

i took another job

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calvert Investments (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews where I met with a total of 18 people by the time we were done. I was talking to literally every department head and VP in the company. This is a company that works on consensus. They have a unique corporate culture and a phenomenal retention rate with their staff. Some of the founders still work there. They are looking for good fit when they hire. It is more than what you know it is who you are as a person and will you be comfortable there.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about people skills as part of the conversations. They wanted to know if I could do the work in this environment with the cross departmental juggling it would demand.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agency handled it, I had a higher offer on the table from another group, but she either did not counter or or it was refused. I got a temp to perm 6 month deal that went permanent.

Regional Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Calvert Investments (Bethesda, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Very un-stressful. Friendly HR people.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over some of the other candidates to apply for this position?   1 Answer