Cambia Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cambia Health Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.7

Clerk II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that had referred my resume to Cambia Health Solutions about a phone interview. I did the phone interview and was contacted about the 2nd interview which was 2 panel. I went in, they were very welcoming and friendly and we seemed to share the same views on employee behaviors. The next day I was contacted and now I'm just waiting to start in 2 weeks after a background and drug screen approval.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict? Name a time you had to work with difficult co workers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Interview

Applied online and was then called in for an in person interview. Interview was pretty straight forward. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. By a lot I mean at least ten. Interview took 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name an obstacle you've experienced, and how you overcame that obstacle.   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I actually had a phone interview and took a few assessments, before even applying for the position. After applying for the position (which is just a formality), I haven't had any communication since. A little frustrating.

Data Entry Enrollment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR. I just had a face/face interview with one person, and then someone on the phone who was in the Portland office. It was an hour interview, and a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you dealt with a difficult co-worker??   Answer Question

Utilization Management RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Lewiston, ID) in August 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with questions about myself, my experience in area of the job I applied for along with general standard questions. The questions appeared to be off a list of preselected questions for the specific position interviewing for. There were 2 people interviewing me on a telecom line. Everything was organized and professional, yet relaxed just enough to allow me to respond without being too nervous. My interviewers repeated and explained questions as needed, and clearly answered my questions solidifying my desire to work with this company. I was told I will hear back from them one way or the other. I just had the interview so I expect to hear from them next week.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me an experience I had when working with others in my field, how I handled it and what was the outcome?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Interview

non technical questions, applied online, phone interview with member of team. Interviewer was very nice. Simple, transparent process overall. HR / recruiting team was open , understanding, and timely in responses.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. There were 2 interviewers. They gave a brief description of the company and position. I took a simple computer test and answered basic interview questions.

Assistant General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR).

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Cambia does not move quickly to replace attorneys who have left the company. You will interview with a lot of people with various titles in the legal department.

Interview Questions

• Very fact-based questioning about certain areas of law that pertain to the position you are interviewing for.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds of phone interviews.

The first was a two part interview and the first was a coding interview using coderpad over the phone and the second was a Skype interview with two managers and an hr person.

The second round was a phone interview with two more managers and another hr person. This round was non technical, but I was asked about my previous projects and what technologies I've had experience with.

The entire interview was organized through and interview 'coordinator,' which made it a bit difficult send a decent thank you letter.

I know I aced the technical portion...

I believe I didn't receive an offer because I am not a pure CS student, and I don't have experience with higher level concepts like database use or web design. Beyond this, I believe I didn't convey thorough interest in the position--of course it's hard to be excited about a position at a company with the reviews that Cambia has.

I felt I've grown a bit from the interview, but the whole process was a bit clunky, time consuming, and I feel, slightly rude. Cambia never sent me a rejection letter and simply stopped responding. To be fair though, they never said they would; simply that they would be sending out offers within a week.

A bit of advice if you are applying here. For the coding portion use Python if you know it! It will greatly simplify the coding test.

Interview Questions

• In the technical portion they asked me two questions. Both can be found on LeetCode.

The first is find the number of times a DNA sequence is repeated in a string.

The second was to reorganize an array of integers into an up down pattern. 'Wiggle Sort' on LeetCode.

All of the other questions were either non technical or about what technologies I've used.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR).

Interview

First there was a screening phone call. Then there was an invitation to interview with the hiring managers. Then there was an opportunity to interview with a panel of co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cambia? What drove you to apply for this position?   Answer Question