Cambia Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR).

Interview

First there was a screening phone call. Then there was an invitation to interview with the hiring managers. Then there was an opportunity to interview with a panel of co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cambia? What drove you to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter about 2 days after I had applied online. Typical questions, but would only focus on jobs held in similar industries. Couldn't get her to understand how my skills from other jobs were completely relevant and transferable.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide work examples of documents you created from your previous job? (I thought this was a strange question).   1 Answer
    • Can we speak to your reporting manager from each position you've held?   1 Answer
    • What salary did you earn at your last employer?   1 Answer

Data Technology Solutions Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by in person interview with two hiring managers that lasted an hour. Very laid back interviews. Everyone was dressed business casual.

Took them over a month to get back to me, which was a bit annoying.

Interview Questions

• If you had to figure out how to model a certain metric, like time of deliverables, what would you do to gather necessary information if data was not already available?   Answer Question

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

This was a very intense phone interview. Up to six higher level managers were on the phone grilling me about my work experience and personality type. It was very intense for a first level interview. I didn't feel very comfortable asking specific questions about the job or team given the positions of most of the people on the phone.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific questions about programming languages I knew. SQL, VB, VBA, etc.   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Hayward, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I received email saying your Resume has been approved and you need to add the Interview Manager on Google Hangouts and take the Interview.
    I did exactly the same and Interview was conducted through chat. I was selected and they suppose to send me a check to purchase working equipment. Once working equipment are ready then I will start with my 3 days training.

I need to know if this is real or scam? I worried.

Interview Questions

• * What is one thing you really dislike about your current company?
      * When have you led a team before? How did you feel about it?
      * Do you have a Printer, Fax Machine,Scanner, Type Writer and a Photocopier ?
      * What is your Strengths, weakness and Knowledge ?
      * Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel?
      * What is your typing speed?
      ************************************
      You have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position,I need you to hold on online because i need to forward our conversation to the Head Dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job.
      I am back now..the result for the interview is on my desk are you still available online?
      Congratulations the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company and will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitment to this job.
      This means As soon as your working equipments are available, My superior's will reach you in person along with your Position offer-documents and your working paper's. Also they will put you through our company guidelines under US Human Resources Laws and Regulations
      You would be eligible to Benefits after 1 month of working with the company

CONGRATULATION
      ************************************
      2 Answers

Cambia Health Solutions Response

May 25, 2016 – Manager, Talent Administration

This interview is in fact a scam. Cambia does not conduct interviews over Google Hangouts, nor do we send checks to candidates for supplies. Please report this to your local law enforcement. You may ... More

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on Google Hangouts at first I thought it was a scam until I did my research. My interview went very well although I questioned why would they send me a check to purchase things. So I'll see how this goes I train With a supervisor 4-4

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very competitive salary actually more than expected. They are offering great benefits as well

Cambia Health Solutions Response

May 9, 2016 – Manager, Talent Administration

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick and speedy. Took less than 2 weeks (from the first contact from the HR to the final offer letter). First call was from the HR, followed by two technical rounds on Skype. Final decision was conveyed both on email and a call from the HR.

Interview Questions

• Basic machine learning questions about feature reduction and engineering techniques   Answer Question
    • Coding question, how do we find the similarity between two string sequences, what data structures will be used, coding logic etc   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was contact on LinkedIn by a recruiter working for a separate company. I talked to two different recruiters (non-technical) then someone from Cambia called up to setup a phone interview. They sent me a document with some general information about the kind of questions I should be prepared to answer.
    The interview was first general questions about my work experience, etc., then a technical part using coderpad.
    Post-interview, I never got an explicit rejection, the recruiter just never got back to me. She emailed me two days after the phone interview to say she had feedback and I called her and left a voicemail but she never called or emailed me back. I knew I hadn't been amazing in the interview so I emailed her and said that I assumed I hadn't gotten the job but would like to hear any feedback she had. I never heard back from her. Clearly, I didn't get the job but it was unprofessional not to respond to my call and emails.

Interview Questions

• First I was asked to describe my previous work experience, what I'm looking for.
      Next I was asked to describe various data structures and their advantages/disadvantges.
      For the coding part, using coderpad, I could use any language I liked. The question was pretty straightforward. It had to do with finding numbers in an array.
      1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It went very well. Two rounds of phone interview in total. And the questions are some typical machine learning. All of the interviewers are nice and patient. The first round is mainly about the resumes and some following up questions and the second round has both resume questions and basic algo&DS question. They using an online code pad which is almost a white board.

Agent Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, set up interview. Interviewed with supervisor & lead, was offered the job a week later. Negotiated salary. They offered me 40, I wanted 42. Great experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted a little bit more than they offered. I asked for it, they tried to talk me into the lower wage, talking about profit sharing etc, but I didn't budge. They offered me the higher amount the next day.