Cambridge Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cambridge Management Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Management

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Management.

Interview

The interview process was very informal. I met the interviewer at a local restaurant. They did not ask me any normal interview questions, just questions about my experience with my position at that time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have gotten things in writing because they did not honor what was promised during the interview.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Management (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

They called me and asked me to interview only days after I sent my Resume to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered and it was that or no job

Regional Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge Management (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call around supper time from the VP. She described the portfolio. The next week she flew me to Jacksonville. We instantly got along. She was very kind, knowledgeable and over worked. The interview process was very informal.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. The interview was fact based and informal. To this day, the VP is a mentor of mine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

She asked me if I would accept the job for the amount she deemed fair plus a travel stipend. I said yes but that I wanted my health insurance to kick in within 30 days not 90. She agreed.