CamelBak Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at CamelBak Products

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CamelBak Products (South San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process was going really well. Hr screen scheduled a week after applying. The hiring manager phone call was the next day. I set the date of my final round with the hiring manager on the phone. I was getting super excited. The in person interview was pretty long, but standard questions (5 hours). Felt ok leaving it. Not 100% sure I nailed it. Was told i'd hear back within 2-3 weeks as they still had a few more candidates However, I got an email the next day to schedule a call with one more manager for the following day. I felt that that went extremely well and I was left feeling extremely happy. At the end of the second week, I emailed hr with no response as to status. I gave it a few days since it's the summer. I followed up the next week to no avail. This is the part that really upsets me. If I'm not the right candidate this late in the game, please at least acknowledge me with a response. This was the most unprofessional end to an interview I have ever experienced. Hr really needs to step up!

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CamelBak Products (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted via Linked i. The interview process was started with 1 phone interview with HR and 1 in person interview with HR and hiring manager. Main question was why do you want to work here.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CamelBak Products (Petaluma, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Traditional interview process. The hiring manager was thorough and did a good job. Only met with the hiring manager and would have liked to meet with the team as well.

Anonymous Title Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CamelBak Products (Petaluma, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website and was contacted a few days. I had a phone interview with their HR Generalist for the 1st round which lasted about 45 minutes. It was straight forward and they asked about my experience, why I choose CamelBak, etc. They also talked about the benefits, perks, and other exciting things CamelBak offered. A week later I got a call back to set up travel arrangements to meet the hiring manager and team. The 2nd round I interviewed with the whole team which took all day. I interviewed with 8 people on an one-on-one interviews. All of them last about 45minutes to an hour. Same straight forward questions about experience, why CamelBak, and etc. I interviewed on a Friday and got an offer on Monday.