Canadian Payment Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canadian Payment Services

Sort:

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Payment Services (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Second interviewer was a bit of a nitpicker.

First, I met someone named David (a recruiter from Maple Advance). Very nice and easygoing. Basically just asked me a few questions about myself (I can’t remember what) & told me more about the company & the position.

Then, I met a lady who had black hair and glasses who was a bit of a nitpicker. I can’t remember her name and I forgot to ask her for her business card.

Be ready to have a good answer as to why you left each and every job on your resume.

I mean, I know why she was asking, but I never had an interviewer ask that question beyond my current position and maybe my last one.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? (Asked for each position, individually, on my resume.)   1 Answer

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Payment Services (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Over the phone from Ontario. Questioned regarding my resume. All information was forwarded to NY City (head office) All correspondence was via email and phone. Never net principals. Commission was deposited into my Bank account after sale and installation was complete. Seamed like commissions were not consistent with contract but could not dispute.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a pulse (basically)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Payment Services in December 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview and on-line teleconference that were very general in nature and anyone who's been in sales for more than two months would be able to hit out of the park.

Interview Questions

• What did I think were the qualities of a great salesperson?   Answer Question