Candlelight Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Candlelight Care

Sort:

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candlelight Care (Glastonbury, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was taken by the branch Manager. I was made to feel very welcome by the receptionist upon arrival who then offered me a drink and lead me to the Manager's office. The Manager enabled me to feel very relaxed, listened to and encouraged. I was asked about the hours I would like to work and we agreed these during interview. The interview was documented by the Receptionist and I was given opportunities to ask questions. I found all the staff I encountered on this day to be very friendly and welcoming, the atmosphere in the building was very relaxed and I left feeling as though I was a part of the team instantly.

Interview Questions

• What would I do should a client ask me how another client was, bearing in mind they are good friends.   2 Answers

Registered Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherborne, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Candlelight Care (Sherborne, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed, but formal, I was made to feel very welcome, given time to relax and settle into the interview. I was given the chance to ask my own questions, both at point of interview and after interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I think staff would say about me if they were asked?   1 Answer

Candlelight Care Response

Oct 4, 2017 – Quality/Operations/HR Manager

As your interview was back in 2014, we know you much better than we did 3 years ago, therefore loved your answer to the interview question you chose. You have flourished into an inspirational... More