Capital Caring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Caring (Phoneton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Very quick and efficient. PHone call in less than 30 minutes Nice recruiter. Easy questions to answer. Pay was not great. Declined position but it seems like a nice place to work for.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Caring (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

My situation was different because I had an employee referral. Interview was nice, was very personal and simple. Only one interview with the general manager at the time.

Negotiation

None

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Caring (Arlington, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

3 step process, very lengthy. Current CNA state their opinions of you. I had a lot of good and bad time working for this company. they will try to excite and take you off balance. Listen carefully to their questions and think before you answer. This may sound like beginner tips but please believe taking that extra 2 sec to answer will help you out a lot. Be sure to keep and open mind when answering and always stay professional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer

Human Resources Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Caring in February 2017.

Interview

Horrible. Did not even get a return call or email after taking an interview from a poaching attempt. Dodged a bullet on this one. If you are applying for an HR position and HR cant even follow up, you know you don't want to work for that HR team.

Interview Questions

• Q: When is the best time for me to follow up with you?   1 Answer