Capital City Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital City Bank

Direct Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital City Bank.

Interview

40 minute conversation with 2 team leaders. Informal and honest representation of the type of work, the challenges and benefits. I feel like I'm good in interviews so ask good questions, be honest and prepared to talk about yourself and your ambitions.

Interview Questions

• are you okay with a 1 year duration in this department before being allowed to apply internally to other departments? (I answer phone calls, so this question is very understandable, and there are promotions available within the department)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to. I really wanted out of my current job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Filled out application online. Was scheduled for an interview the following week. Did not finish the interview because they expected me to start the very next week told them I had to give my current employer two weeks notice. They also would not have paid me until the end of the following month

Interview Questions

• No questions. They were surprised that I was currently employed.   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital City Bank.

Interview

The interview process wasn't intimidating. It was done professionally and ran very smoothly. The managers were open for discussion and made me feel very comfortable. The interview lasted for maybe 20 minutes & I was notified within 24 hours that I was hired for the position. Very memorable interview indeed. Easy, & straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "How do you like to be managed!" I stumbled over this question because you never really know what type of managers you are up ahead. Could have been an easy going manager, and it could have been a micromanager, so you have to be careful with that question. Of course I answered it cautiously mentioning that I am able to conform with whatever my manager sets before me. It solely depends on how the manager likes to manage people. From there, I will comply.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Interview

Applied, got a phone call for an interview. Had one interview and got an offer over the phone

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Macon, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy. Breif. They give you a lot of information so there isn't much room to question your position or what it requires. They ask you 10-12 questions most of which are about past employment and what your skills are. They let you keep your information packet and a Capital City Bank pen. They are very precise and efficient both with time and information.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of work ethic? And, describe yours.   1 Answer

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Macon, GA).

Interview

easy. they make you feel like your the best and you have the job

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital City Bank.

Interview

Applied Online, took the online assessment. Was contacted by Recruiter who did a phone interview. She told me what they look for on the phone interview is high energy in the conversation. Then they schedule for interview with Branch Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Inverness, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my résumé, got an email the following day. Submitted my complete application, got another email that evening. Contacted HR about my credit report, they submitted my application to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called me the very next morning. My interview went great and she gave me the impression that I would get the position. My interview was on Thursday and today is Monday. I am very confident that I will get an offer tomorrow. She was very informative about the company, the CEO and the benefits. I am excited to join the CCBG family. I am praying that I get that call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict between yourself and a former manager, and describe how you came to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Very professional and nice.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2008.

Interview

1:1 interview was good. Met with the chief credit officer and we discussed my background. He asked about my theories on lending.