Capitol Autism Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capitol Autism Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Autism Services

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Autism Services (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview just asked questions regarding your experience and why you are pursuing the position you are. They do not try to trick you or test you, only seeks your genuine and honest reply to the questions they ask.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue this position?   1 Answer

Behavior Tutor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Autism Services.

Interview

Contacted via phone by HR. Followed up by a phone interview then one on one interview. 1:1 interview was about 20 minutes long. Definitely review the company and the job description of behavior tutor.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working with children with autism?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capitol Autism Services (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

My initial communication with the company was very positive; the recruiter gave me detailed information over the phone and emailed me all other details I would need to prepare for the actual panel interview. The panel was welcoming and friendly which made me comfortable. They asked typical interview questions such as my strengths, weakness, my experiences and also had me perform a mock interview to show my recruiting skills. The office was modern and updated, the office culture seems to be open and my perception of the employees is that they seem to enjoy working there.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example from your past experience on how you handled having prioritize upper managements request.   1 Answer

Behavior Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Autism Services (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Given 5 Pre-interview questions which give a little insight as to your individual responses to adverse conditions during a student case. 1:1 interview consisted of 7-10 specific questions regarding your response and comfort level working with children with disabilities, especially, autism.
    Questions included:
    If the child were to kick and scream and bite, what would you do?

Interview Questions

• If the child were to kick and scream and bite, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle the situation in which you are doing well and making great progress with a child, so much so that the family invites you to dinner to show their appreciation?   1 Answer
    • It's 8:45 a.m. and you're running late and still need to get gas. Your next case begins at 9:00 a.m. and it takes nearly 20 minutes to get there, what would you do?   1 Answer