Capri Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capri Holdings

2.5

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capri Holdings (Washington, DC) in January 2020.

Interview

30 minute zoom call on my phone where they asked me some basic interview questions , very friendly, professional and down to earth. Asked basic retail management questions

Interview Questions

Capri Holdings Response

Jul 22, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive interview experience at Michael Kors. To stay up to date on future opportunities, please visit our Careers site at MichaelKors.com/Careers.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capri Holdings.

Interview

I had an initial phone call with an internal recruiter, just going over the basics. Then I had a phone call with the hiring manager to discuss my experience in more details. I then got invited to an in person round with the hiring manager, director, and two other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience.
      Why do you want to work at Michael Kors   Answer Question

May 1, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Simple step by step interviews that took place at the location allowed you to meet management a few questions were asked to better get to know the applicant and then they briefly discussed the job opportunities.

Sale Associate Interview

Interview

One in person interview with the store manager in her office and was offered the job in an email. The whole process took around 1 week. Don't remember there being a background check

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capri Holdings (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Long interview process. 5 interviews with several weeks wait in between. Total time wasted almost 3 months. Never called to let me know i did not get the job but last i heard from them was to schedule a final interview that never got scheduled.

Interview Questions

Capri Holdings Response

May 1, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

We appreciate you sharing your interview experience with us. We strive to make our interview process as efficient as possible, however, sometimes there are delays outside of our control. We will discuss your feedback with the relevant teams and make the appropriate changes. We hope that you look to Michael Kors again as a potential employer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capri Holdings (New York, NY).

Interview

I did two interviews on the same day. I met with jr. associates first then met with the manager. All the women I met were very friendly. It felt more like a conversation than an interview which is always nice.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online. I received an email from a Micheal Kors recruiter to arrange a time to speak. I responded to her .......I received no response. I sent a second email.......no response. Now, I'm like, "was that some cruel joke??" Perhaps the store I applied for is actually closing....that seems to be happening a lot with this brand, Don't waste your energy!

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodburn, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capri Holdings (Woodburn, OR) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview first and then a one on one interview . It was very simple not that scary. It can be a fun and easy process if you are able to keep the conversation going .

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capri Holdings (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, a lot of questions about fashion and designers . Also included questions about strengths and weakness as a salesperson, why MK, what do you like most about the store, tell what you know about brand etc

Interview Questions

• What kind of feature (personality) you didn` t like about your previous manager?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Lots of Hands on experience. Told me to try to sell them a purse and did real life examples. Helped see what the job would really be like. Talked to multiple managers throughout the different rounds. Very quick to reply and get back to you.