Capricorn Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capricorn Systems

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capricorn Systems (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was well planned and executed 1st and second round via skype and face to face
    Thanks to Glass door for displaying previous interview comments
    It is a great company to work for freshers to gain more knowledge in the IT industry

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capricorn Systems.

Interview

Email contact with the contract company.then phone in interview and in person interview with the client after 3 IQ tests.The IQ test were quite rigourous .The final interview had a written skill test

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capricorn Systems (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with Capricorn Systems, one with the general manager and another with a recruiter/consultant. I was asked about desired positions as well as my experience.

Interview Questions

• What levels of people in an organization have you worked with before?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capricorn Systems in February 2007.

Interview

The recruiter found my resume on internet and called me twice on same day to discuss a position. He was very frank and nice to work with.
    My close friends had worked with Capricorn before, so I knew it was a decent place to work. Though they are a typical body shop, they take good care of their consultants.
    The interview went well, he went over my recent projects in same skills that he was interested in, and we both were pleased with the discussion.
    The position had good prospects but in the end I decided not to proceed as I had another offer closer to home.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current job.   1 Answer