Capstone Publishers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capstone Publishers

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Publishers (Edina, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Rudest experience ever. First passed a phone screening. Next took a personality test. Then was invited for an in-person interview. The interviewer was 10 minutes late fetching me from the lobby. That's okay. I understand people are busy. But, it was clear that he hadn't set up a place for us to meet in advance, because we wandered around for 10 minutes looking for an open conference room. The interviewer clearly hadn't reviewed my resume, and he spent another 5 minutes looking it over while I sat there. He also examined the results of my personality test, and told me I was a perfect fit for the job. By then we're already close to halfway through the scheduled hour meeting time. He takes about 10 minutes to tell me about the job, asks me one question, and then employees start pressing their faces against the conference room window. They wanted the room so they could come in and eat their lunches. At that point the interviewer begins looking past me and smiling and engaging with the people outside the room. Interview over. Left a very bad impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• After looking at my resume: "So, were you the person who hired the vendors and did the budgets and scheduling?"   Answer Question