Capsugel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capsugel

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capsugel (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter, got an email about 2 weeks later to set up a time for a phone interview. The interview was extremely enjoyable and friendly. We spoke about my career objectives, past experiences, and my comfort level with Microsoft Office applications. Currently waiting to hear if I am asked back for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you felt challenged and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capsugel.

Interview

Short and to the point. The offer came back very quickly. Great opportunity to learn and grow. Mentors were great, wanted you to learn about the company. Overall great place and would work there again!

R&D Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capsugel.

Interview

Location is in Pfizer building, which required a long walk from where you check-in to their actual office. Interview took approximately 1 to 1.5 hours with three people total (one at a time), with the Director of Research and Development and two scientists. Basic questions about background and experience. Requires experience with HPLC. Director is very outgoing and nice.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capsugel (Morristown, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and referred to HR.

First, there was a phone interview, which was about an hour long.

On site interview focused on my background and the details of the role. I interviewed my immediate manager, his boss, and the CEO.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capsugel.

Interview

The interview process went good. The interview last about a hour. Also u have to do a color test. They said they would give me a call in the future. They call within a couple days and I accepted the job.

Pharmaceutical R&D Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capsugel (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

Walked into large building (belongs to Pfizer) an signed in with receptionist. Waited a few minutes and the Director of R&D came to greet me, and then we walked a long way down the hall and out the door to a very large Pfizer building next door. Way too much walking. Anyway, followed him to his office and had first interview. Mainly just talke about what experience I have, lasted about 20 min. Then, was sent to interview with scientist and talked more about Capsugel and what they do. I also talked about my research, lasted about 20 min. Then I met with another scientist and talked about that the goal of Capsugel is improving bioavailability. Talked about my project and the classes I took, lasted about 20 min. Overall spent 1 hour there.

Corporate Compliance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capsugel.

Interview

Received an email from the recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview that would last about 30 minutes. During the interview, I noticed that the recruiter did not even take the time to read over my resume and realize I did not have the experience they were looking for in the role. I would encourage these recruiters to take 2 minutes to read a resume and ensure they do not waste someone's time just to fill in quotas.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and what experience you have related to this role?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capsugel (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2014.

Interview

Through a recruitment firm. A first meeting was held over the phone, then a recruitmeznt firm. A diner was proposed with Employer for first contact after successful meeting with recruitment firm. Then an on-site meeting was proposed to meet HR and Site Director.

Interview Questions

• Please explain about your previous experiences, what you learned from them.   Answer Question