CarDon & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CarDon & Associates

2.1

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Morristown, IN) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a interview with Cardon and associates at facility and it was wonderful experience. They made me feel welcome. They were also flexible with my hours and days I want to work and everything went well.

Interview Questions

• managing busy caseloads and documentation   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paoli, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Paoli, IN) in April 2018.

Interview

I attempted on apply online from home, without success. I went to the facility and applied without problems. All the staff has been very friendly, helpful and informative. The Relias part of the interview/hiring process is a bit overwhelming and time consuming. With being a PRN person. It is quite a task to try to get this completed while working around my full time job.

Interview Questions

• For a full time position I asked that they match my base rate at my current position. Which they were not able or willing to do. The amount of one dollar increase on the hour was all I asked. Instead I accepted a PRN position.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates in March 2017.

Interview

EASY AND PAINLESS
    I was able to ask as many questions as I wanted. As you know, you should always ask questions and be prepared by going on to the company website.

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Very kind very professional, lovely ladies. Intelligent, well thought out questions. Two person interview. Pleasant. Nice office building. No receptionist though, had to just hope they heard me come in

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good leader?   1 Answer

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

A person from corporate called me to set up the interview and I met at the nursing home to meet with the Director and Executive Director. I did a one on one with the Director and then got a tour and then met the ED.

Activities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Carmel, IN) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy after using online application. I had a phone screen and then the next day I met with HR director in her office and received information the same day about attending orientation.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Fishers, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

We met at Starbucks and the interview was casual and easy. I got the distinct impression of an organization in disarray trying to offer benefits to retain employees when the owner of the company would prefer to not offer benefits at all.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with constant change.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a TA Specialist, then a face to face interview with the hiring manager and then a phone interview with Corporate HR. The TA specialist sold me on the Company and the history. The hiring manager sold me on long term care.

Interview Questions

• There really were no difficult questions. The role was below where my current career was.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates.

Interview

Very easy interview but the position title is misleading. They are really looking for someone to fulfill a lower position of a HR coordinator who would spend half their time entering data for payroll. Otherwise it seems to be a good company to work for.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarDon & Associates (Greenwood, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

They were very nice people, gave me lots of information, They have answered all the questions we had and want to be here for us all through training. Let us know we can come to them for anything.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of our job.   1 Answer