Caradigm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Caradigm (Andover, MA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from linkedin after submitting my resume and we set up a skype interview with one of the lead developers. They asked some basic software design questions and work history questions and afterwards we set up a onsite interview. Onsite I met with 3 other developers, the VP of engineering and another meeting with the lead developer. We talked about the Caradigm product, work history and I was given a quick demo of one of their single sign-on products. I eventually declined to pursue the job since I accepted a different position at another company.

Interview Questions

• Create a class for a radial dial with some twists to make sure you understand software abstraction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caradigm (Bethesda, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Had One Skype interview followed by a 5 hours in person interview 1 week later. Overall the questions were of easy to difficult depending on how much knowledge of have on each subject. They covered everything from Front End to Back End Development using .NET and Knockout.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a plethora of specific front end specialist questions because they required a front end engineer. In the in person interview I was ask some more front end questions but also infrastructural and server side questions to round out my knowledge of .NET   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caradigm (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Met separately with 6 or 7 people - VPs, UI designer, dev managers, 2 principal program managers. I set in a conference room and the interviewers came in one by one. Interview lasted 6 hours. Coupon for lunch at cafe downstairs was provided. Day after interview I was informed another candidate is being pursued so I am guessing they had preselected that person and mine was more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• If you were to build a website of international reach that displayed most popular movies on Twitter today, what are the requirements?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caradigm (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

The first round was basically some behavior questions. To make a description of past internship experience and so forth. The process takes for like a hour. It was my first one and felt a little bit nervous. I was applying for a technical position. Normally the first round was coding test or pseudo code test. It is rarely to be like this.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of my recent experience and how does it impact you   Answer Question

Major Account District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caradigm (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Had good interviews with management. However the HR interview was horrible, I felt like I was interrupting her day and she acted pissed off that she had to interview me. I didn't want the job after this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caradigm (Bellevue, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, there was a thirty minute 1:1 chat on the phone with a recruiter, an hour skype interview with a developer, followed by a 4-5 hour technical interview a week later. Everyone was really nice and professional, they seemed pretty passionate about their jobs and said they enjoyed working there tremendously.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Caradigm (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

One telephonic interview with director followed by on-site interview with bunch of people. Some asked technical questions. Others tried to ask managerial question but, quickly switched to technical. They had no idea what to ask for manager position.

Interview Questions

When I asked question about how are the doing as a company. They mentioned they haven't shipped anything to customers yet. It was funny as they kept saying they work in startup mode and then haven't shipped anything in 3 years. Felt like bunch of clueless people did not know where they were heading.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caradigm (Andover, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met at the door, ushered to a conference room, spoke with several groups of people in succession. Each group asked specific questions that pertained to their roles, such as tools used, types of documents created, etc. Also spoke with HR people. I got the feeling that the interview was perfunctory and that they had another candidate in mind but because I was recommended by an employee I was being interviewed just to look good.

Interview Questions

• One thing I was asked was if I could work with others in a team.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caradigm in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter was so professional and had back to back follow up when the schedule changes which followed by the screening by Director, mainly targeted a design question 'get the most tweeted movies in the last 24 hours in twitter' which is an apt question that simulates how their 'Healthcare Analytics'. The white board question was to find the one missing number between ordered series X1 through X2. I had the onesite interview soon which is really helped me to understand the company well. All engineers that I met are really professional, they all like their work the most and explained in detailed about current work, future etc. Was asked to validate the parenthesis in an expression, convert roman to decimal, design a vending machine that takes orders and serve it, duplicate a linked list etc. I wish could join as one of them but things didn't work :-(

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caradigm (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Typical Microsoft-style interview loop - full day, six interviewers, about an hour or so per interviewer. Combination of technical, business, and personal questions. For my position, quite a bit of focus on understanding software design and implementation details, as well as SDLC approaches.

Interview Questions

• Not so much a single question as a debate regarding design pattern choices and implementation details.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation. Straightforward annual salary offer, benefits (at the time) commensurate with Microsoft benefits package.