CardConnectDirect (Indiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CardConnectDirect (Indiana) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CardConnectDirect (Indiana)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CardConnectDirect (Indiana) (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview only, detailing that they were the only company in merchant services with integrity and that they had a unique market edge in selling merchant services with integrity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in merchant services?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CardConnectDirect (Indiana) (Fishers, IN).

Interview

The company was very professional and transparent. It was quite refreshing that in my second interview everything relating to training, integration to the company, compensation and support was all clearly defined and presented to me.

Interview Questions

• What yould you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was all clearly defined in the original agreement and discussed during the interviews.

Deployment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CardConnectDirect (Indiana) (Fishers, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview, meet with COO in person, Meet with CEO (president), and meet with department head for third intview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CardConnectDirect (Indiana) in February 2014.

Interview

Basic questions. They seem eager to hire once they know you can sell but beware of any advertised base, their is on base salary just like other merchant processing companies.

Negotiation

They offered a base salary of $36,000 per year but it is not a base salary. Make sure you ask them what "base salary" means.