Cardtronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

No interview. I was simply sent over by the agency for an urgent project. I was a contractor they did not interview me, I just met with the Department head when I arrived and he told me about the project, set me up with a few employees to get me started and we worked continuously until the project was near completion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

recruiter contacted me first. Then on site interview. some technical questions, nothing complicated or difficult.such as data structure and OOP design question. Also, some questions on projects on the resume. After a couple weeks, the offer made.

Interview Questions

• what's the difference between hash map and hash table? how to design a library system?   Answer Question

Cash Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The Interview is a breeze , All you really have to do is sit your head and nod as the interviewer will do most of the talking . All they do is basically try to educate you on how their systems work . The normal questions are asked Situational Questions tell me about your past , etc ....

Cash Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Very easy going interview, I talked one on one to two different people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think separates you from other potential employees?   1 Answer

Monitoring Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Frisco, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I was initially interview by a Technology Recruiter who went over my resume and transcripts. Then an interview was set up for me by the recruiter with the supervisor at Cardtronics. He described the job then showed me around the workspace. That interview took less than an hour.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

The manager interviewed me and asked basic questions. I had absolutely no technical questions asked, which should have set off my internal alarm. He was more interested in my personality fit than anything.

ATM Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX).

Interview

Flown to Houston. Picked up by Operations Manager. Questioned during ride to office.
    Then electronics testing, knowledge skills, background check, credit check, driving record check.
    Introduction to office personnel with light questioning. (Probably were covertly asked their opinion).
    Introduction to "Depot level" repair technicians and other local ATM Technicians. (As above).

Interview Questions

• Electronics background. Required knowledge of telephone line wiring, basic electronics and the ability to learn quickly.
      Physically fit? Must be able to put 300 lb. ATM machines into and take out of maintenance van.
      Good credit? Important as you had your hands inside an ATM machine.
      Good driving record? You were "issued" a company van.
      Able to organize and plan?n You would be given the jobs (working out of home) via FAX and had to plan the best route and accurately estimate job times so as to make appointments that you could keep.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in Houston, TX.

It was very friendly. First, you talk to their team head, and then two analysts. They asked some Basic questions on finance. Pretty easy stuff. The interview questions were mostly standard behavioral questions. Why this company, why finance and etc. The whole process was chill and relaxing. It was a very positive experience overall.

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview

I just went through first 2 rounds and for the third round I was scheduled for an interview and they never called. Later I was advised- the position was offered to someone else already.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Frisco, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

This interview guide is designed to provide an overview of the tips and techniques to successful employment interviewing. The following pages provide a brief but helpful explanation of the interview from the time the interview appointment is made until the time the interview is ended. To keep things simple, this process will be divided into three distinct categories: (1) preparation for the interview, (2) during the interview, and (3) after the interview is ended. The guide concludes with a list of the most frequently asked questions in the job interview.