CareEvolution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CareEvolution

3.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareEvolution (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty simple, we met at a career fair and then they contacted me about a day later. We set up a time for an interview and after we finished I heard back from them about a week or so later. The next step was for an on-site visit and interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareEvolution (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair and sent in my resume through email. Another employee contacted me to set up a Skype interview with them. It is 1.5 hour time slot, but we only needed about half of that time. One tip: be sure to have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Half of the technical questions were based on OOP, and I have not reviewed OOP in a while, which was a mistake on my part. Overall, everything went smoothly, and everyone was nice.

Senior Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareEvolution (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 separate Skype (phone) interviews about a week apart with an online shared scratch pad. The interviews themselves were a mix of technical and architectural questions, with some pseudo-code. After the interviews were completed I received an offer via email about a week later and negotiation took another week. I interviewed for a remote position and the entire interview was remote. I started with my first week in their office in Ann Arbor, MI.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to implement a linked list, originally in an actual language, but my solution became pseudo code as it's been a while since I actually implemented a linked list.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A bit drawn out due to some phone/email tag, but generally a positive experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareEvolution (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly low stress. We used Skye to talk back and forth, and used an online interactive coding window for screen sharing, problem solving, C# coding logic questions, SQL Server query questions, logical thought, problem solving, and presentation skills. Interviewer was really nice, let me ask questions. They seem like a great group of people. The entire process was conversational.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareEvolution in January 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. First interview is combination of phone and online. They use a collaborative notepad which is shared between interviewer and interviewee to view code snippets and questions. Questions included coding basic algorithms and array sorts, and verbal questions were focused on OOP concepts. Second interview would be more indepth programming concepts and coding.

Interview Questions

• Reverse sort an array of chars while on the phone, in stypi notepad, while the interviewer watched you type remotely.   1 Answer

Health Care IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareEvolution.

Interview

It consisted of two interviews. The first to get a feel for what you know. The second is more in-depth questions. The interview was a mix of coding algorithms and data structures, logic puzzles, design patterns, knowledge questions and “how would you implement” scenarios. You coded online while the interviewers watched you code. While I applied for an iOS position, I was disappointed that my follow up interview consisted of mainly C# related questions and nothing related to Apple’s Frameworks or Patterns.