CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield in November 2019.

Interview

The entire process took about 4-5weeks. I submitted my resume, got a call from the HR lead one week later to set up a phone screen. After about a week, I was contacted for onsite interviews with three different directors (for my program, culture fit, & liaison). Total time onsite was about 2.5hrs. The interviewers themselves were extremely professional and easy to talk to. I could tell immediately, from the job description, that it was the perfect fit for my skill set, and the directors also made me feel welcomed & trusted. Discussed everything from the role, the client I’d support, the work environment & benefits. I received an offer the same week and gladly accepted!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your ability to take on new challenges?
      How would you deal with competing priorities?   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Interview

Chaotic recruiting process! After submitting for 2 separate positions online, I received over 5 emails from multiple recruiters requesting answers to the same set of questions. After my initial response, I did not receive a response to either the completed questionnaire nor my follow-up status inquiry, however, a few weeks later I received the same email from either the same or separate recruiter -- this has now occurred on 5 separate occasions. I continue to receive these initial screening interview emails even after I alerted the recruiter that they have been in contact with me previously.

Interview Questions

• 1. What skill set would you consider yourself an expert?

2. What current certifications do you have?

3. What type of position are you looking for your next career move?

4. What location do you prefer?

5. What Tech Stacks/Systems are you currently up to date on?

6. Are eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship now or in the Future? We are unable to sponsor Candidates.

7. How many years of experience do you have in your current career path?

8. What are your salary requirements? I would like a figure rather than "negotiable" - a range is also acceptable.

9. What would you like to be doing in three years?

10. Why did you leave your last job? Or, why do you want to leave your current job?

11. When can you start work if you are hired?

12. What is your Availability for a Phone conversation with me, so I can tell you about the role. (15 Min).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield.

Interview

Met with two people to review my resume and asked questions. Process took around 45 minutes and was quite casual, conversational which helped ease my nerves! i did not get tested (via an assignment like others). My interview was one round, with two people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield.

Interview

Phone and in person interviews. Long conversations with clear objectives and requirements. Fast and easy approval process. No unnecessary waiting or administrative hoops . One interview with one hiring manager and no endless parade of interviews with staff.

Senior Regulatory Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

The process was very smooth. 1st phone screening from HR for about 30 minutes and then direct interview with panel for 1-2 hr. They are trying just to get the most qualified person for the jobs and not give you hard time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield.

Interview

They were thorough in their questions, as their main goal was to find a candidate more experiences and knowledge in that specific field. They also asked why I wanted the internship, and asked me what adversity I have faced in my life.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was very easy. There was a phone screen and then a panel interview with three people in it. Most of questions were asked in person. They went over their day to day activities in the interview.

Contracts Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield.

Interview

I had several telephone interviews scheduled with the managing director and other direct reports. The interview process was pretty straight forward and they asked standard interview questions. Overall, I thought the process went very well.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had managing government contracts   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (Canton, MD) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward, well organized and went very smoothly. I had one interview with the HR department which lasted about an hour. The next day I received a call and was offered a position.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield in March 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds of phone interviews before progressing to the final round of interviews, which were in-person. The in-person interview consisted of three hour and a half panel interviews with previous GDP members, employees from different business segments, and recruiters.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your three top strengths?   Answer Question
    • How will you be able to make an impact in such a short amount of time?   Answer Question