Cariloop Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cariloop

Cariloop

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cariloop

Interview

I only made it to what I presume was the second round. Not bitter about that, but the interview process was very unorganized and unclear. I never fully knew what to anticipate, due to lack of guidance. Questions were straightfoward though - standard interview questions when speaking with HR. Subsequent interview involved speaking with a member of a team that I'd be interacting with. I wasn't really given the opportunity to talk about myself. Instead, the interview rambled about her own experiences, so I had to interject during awkward times to make sure I was communicating my value-add.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you'd change about your last employer?
    Answer Question

Cariloop

Application

I interviewed at Cariloop

Interview

It was all done through Telegram. I'm very hesitant about this job. I'd like to know if it is a scam. I know the company is real, but I can't find a phone number for them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

30.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Cariloop~1345033
Join the conversation on

Cariloop

Application

I interviewed at Cariloop

Interview

Weird how it's a text interview. Not sure if it was a real interview. Plus there was a few rude comments made. I'm not to going to up a quit a job for training when there has no paperwork signed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cariloop (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Received an email requesting an initially interview, approximately 2-3 days after I completed the application. Met with one of the team members, had a great interview, was scheduled for a second interview with another team member who would be a peer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cariloop

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Cariloop in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a few rounds of remote interviews with people across the organization. Scheduling was flexible and accommodating. All the conversations felt down-to-earth, and the vibe was very inviting and curious. Questions were not hard but encouraged more value-centric responses. It felt more like a series of culture-fit interviews.

Interview Questions
  • (Not verbatim) How have your life experiences shaped you into the person for this role? What's it like working with people not familiar with your role and methods?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cariloop (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2018

Interview

Very Casual and relaxed, with nontraditional health care related questions. Lots of attention was paid to your personality and how you would deal with certain situations. A total of five interviews including 2 in person and the others via video conference. It was very competitive however finding the right personality for the company culture is paramount.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed