Carollo Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carollo Engineers Interview Questions

2.5

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Carollo Engineers in December 2015.

Interview

I spoke with many different people, all who were very welcoming. I got a tour of the facility and then went to lunch with a few of the folks who had interviewed me. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• The asked questions about my internship, research and overall education. All of the questions seemed fair and there weren't any "tell me about a time you failed" types of questions.   Answer Question

Water/Wastewater Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carollo Engineers (Berkeley, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

its a 30 min interview, The interviewer were very friendly. Overall, its an amazing experience. But they told me later that the opening were closed and they would not hire anyone. They also told me they had referred my resume to other departments. Nothing ever happened since then.

Interview Questions

• mostly about my resume and my education   1 Answer

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carollo Engineers (Seattle, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Got in touch with an engineer at the Sacramento office and my resume was forwarded to the chief mechanical engineer a week later. Did a phone interview a week after. Flew to the Seattle office for a face to face interview and office visit. Interview lasted from 1-7 pm and had dinner with the interviewers afterwards. Overall great experience getting to know the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation. They gave me a good offer, tried to get more, and was told it would be tough to negotiate for more.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Interview

Straight forward interview; they review your resume and ask you questions pertaining to it. If you have past projects, they will want to know more about it. Interviewed by two Environmental Engineers, whom I thought were easy to talk to.

If you pass the interview, you may get an offer to visit the office. Had a specific job in mind, but was told of a different job opening.

Interview Questions

• As a team leader, how would you resolved a situation where two team members are fighting over which method is the correct method?   Answer Question

Entry-level Environmental Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied and got interviewed by two environmental engineers from Carollo. Wasn't asked too many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no speciffically difficult questions. Questions mainly focused on the past projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Carollo Engineers in April 2012.

Interview

I was intitially contacted by a project manager. After a number of phone interviews, I met in person with the project manager. Following that, I was brought into the office to meet other project managers that I would be working with. After another two weeks, I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were generally about my experience in environmental engineering. There were not any specific difficult or technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a signing bonus and additional vacation.

Entry Level Environmental Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carollo Engineers (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Talk individually with several staff members. Specific technical questions about wastewater design facility and pumps.
    Ask about knowledge related to hydraulics.
     Why you want to work there?
     A tour if the nearest Water plan was schedule
    individual interview took around 15 to 20 minutes.

In the end brief descriptions of the company benefits and follow up in week by email.

Civil/Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carollo Engineers (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very quick. I was referred to Carollo by others and the interview seemed like a formality. I came in, spoke with the office manager, and then was taken out to lunch by a couple of employees. It seemed like the interview was more for me to learn about the firm rather than the firm really interviewing me. But this was a long time ago and times were different. The market in this industry and region was booming, so jobs were likely easier to come by than now.