Carondelet Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carondelet Health Network Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.0

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network.

Interview

Simple and sweet. Bring resume and cover letter. Dress formal. Introduce self and sit yourself down. Tell me about yourself, leading into other questions. Be patient and understanding. Ask questions if need led.

Interview Questions

• -if you encountered a tough situation, how would you handle it?
      -strength and weakness   1 Answer

Staff Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone behavioral interview, asking hypothetical questions how you would respond to a situation or an example of how you had responded in the past. Controlling manager answered questions for me, so I just went along with it. I'd say 2 words he interrupt me and finish my answer

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process starts off with a phone interview after the initial online application is submitted. It is simple and very easy, with minimal pressure. The next step is an in-person interview, as well as bringing documents to HR. Once a job is offered to you, they will set up a time for a physical and health screening, skills assessments, and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you noticed a change in someone's vital signs and what did you do?   2 Answers

Patient Care Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network in August 2014.

Interview

Apply online and interviews with HR and unit manager . Then they will call you with in a week to let you know. They don't waste your time. Everyone very nice and willing to work with you

Negotiation

Good

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

I was initially interviewed by the HR Resource Manager which took roughly 35 minutes. She was really nice and broke the ice right away. She made me feel very comfortable. After she finished asking me 5 typical interview questions (assets, skills, difficult situations, how to use your resources, weakness) she then walked me up to the Telemetry Unit where I was interviewed by the nurse manager. The nurse manager asked me more questions regarding my background and experience with this specific job, when I was available, and what hours I was looking for. After that she said she would get in touch with me, and about a week later I was called and offered a position. The whole process was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that would make me capable of doing this job?   Answer Question

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

I already had worked for the company in another position, so the interview for this position was fairly easy. It was a one on one with the department head and day to day supervisor. Received a call from the HR recruiter a couple days later with an official offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Can you work when called at the last minute?   1 Answer

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Kansas City, MO) in August 2010.

Interview

Waited a month to hear from them, had a phone interview and then instead of hearing back good or bad like promised I was sent an email saying the job had been put on hold and they weren't sure when they would be filling the position if at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What were some of the most difficult things you've done at your previous work places?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network in June 2010.

Interview

Sat through 2 interviews, then took an initial orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do not have a difficult question to contribute, the interview was pretty routine.   Answer Question

Administrative Assist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Two interviews, two days of orientation, very easy interviews. Orientation was fun for long two days, I had to wait almost a month to start could not start work with taking orientations,

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with the Laboratory Director, required proof of certification for job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation