Carter Healthcare, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated

2.2

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

It was a farce. I didnt even have to apply myself. They have constant turnover and basically just went through the motions. They asked softball questions and seemed to only be doing it as a formality

Assistant Director of Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

Organized and Professional. The Director of Nursing was very detailed in reviewing with me the position, job requirements, goals, and expected outcomes as Assistant Director of Nursing. She was easy to talk to and answered any questions or concerns that I had.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you can be an asset in this position within Carter Healthcare?   1 Answer

Intake Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

I was transitioning from Arkansas to Oklahoma and they were so flexible to find a time that worked best for me to drive to meet the Supervisor for the position, as well as, the Recruiter. Everyone was so kind and honest about what was expected on day to day responsibilities. Everyone seemed happy and it made me excited to join!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (Ocala, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

casual, very informatal. met with director of operations, director of nursing and ceo. Interview was held at a local starbucks with a follow up interview being held in one of the local offices.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (Austin, TX).

Interview

All documents are needed and for this position you would to travel to Dallas for training with all expenses paid. Training was a learning experience . The RAA was awesome and she was very patient with me, considering there are a lot to learn

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated in January 2019.

Interview

Short and sweet typical RN questions about experience and comfort level with certain nursing tasks like catheters and wound care and ability to work independently. They go over benefits, pto, salary and pay schedule. Was hired immediately.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2018.

Interview

Meeting with Recruiting and Director of Area Office to discuss my education, experience and job skills. We reviewed the company policies and some specific policies which apply to that area only. Reviewed benefits and time frame for start date if hired.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated.

Interview

Quick interview with head of HR who was non clinical. She asked the basic interview questions. They were pretty desperate to fill the position so the whole process took less than a week.

PSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carter Healthcare, Incorporated (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was great spoke to HR , met with manager and was hired. She was very professional and wanted to know why I chose this business platform. The experience was short and sweet.

Interview Questions

• What referrals do you have?   1 Answer
    • What’s your greatest asset?   1 Answer