Case-Mate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Case-Mate

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Case-Mate

Found 12 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Case-Mate (United States)

Interview

You will get a call from recruiter to set appointment with PR. Next day PR person will call you to schedule an interview. Normally the date will be some time in a week.

Interview Questions
  • What's your experience on package design.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Case-Mate (United States)

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Questions and discussion was inline with the job description. They spent time "selling" their company and culture and made it sound like an appealing place to work.

Interview Questions
  • How you see yourself fitting in the fast paced environment of our company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interviewed in person, two separate people individually. Creative Director and HR. I generally enjoyed this interview, both people very clearly explained the roll, what has and has not worked for this company in the past. I showed a physical portfolio of work.

Interview Questions
  • What project best represents you?
  • If you were hiring your own supervisor, what two qualities would be most important to you?
  • What attracted you to this position?
  • They listed their company's creed essentially which was an acronym (HYPER) that represented five words, which word best represents you and why?
  • The hated question - what makes you not good for this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in Jan 2017

Interview

They continued to ask questions about management. What makes a good manager? I felt more like I was helping her keep her job versus me trying to get a job. The managers are really unprofessional and they sit on high horses, and their appearance is very unprofessional. The management dresses like they just got out of bed. The employees are casual.

Interview Questions
  • What would your old managers say about you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2016

Interview

Train wreck of a process. Was kept in 1 room only and left alone for 20 min. waiting after being let in a locked and empty large office during work hours. Did they lay off everyone?! Then spoke with three executives who seemed confused and to have not spoken to each other... All three had different ideas about the position and direction of the company. Place was almost empty. The end seems very near for this co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Case-Mate (United States)

Interview

It took too long and I was not promised any guaranteed way to move up.

Interview Questions
  • I was constantly questioned of my productivity at daily basis even though I was contributing.
Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Tucker, GA)

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with HR. This, in my case, was straight forward and simple. The next, and last step is onsite. It is very laid back, dress business causal. You interview with the majority of the development team, the director, VP, HR head, and the owner. Interview is very straight forward with no real curve balls to mention. There is no real testing or projects to weed out people, its strictly verbal and based on you experience. If you have the needed skills and speak well, you should be fine. The end of the interview ends with a walk through the office and possibly a free phone case for your time.

Interview Questions
  • Just prepare for the standard "what is the bad situation you have had in the past and how did you deal with it". Otherwise things are pretty vanilla.
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2012

Interview

I submitted my resume 3 months before I was actually hired. The initial process was slow as they dug up all kinds of information on me, im sure. Once the phone interrviews started going things began to pick up a little faster. There were at least 3 phone interviews before arranging a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face was much anticipated because I had seen a lot of videos about the work culture so i was excited to finally get into the HQ. The interview took place in a posh dark room with leather sofas and modern designs. I probably interviewed with 5-6 people on this day and most of the questions were based on culture it seemed. Culture is very important to this company so they want to make sure that you will mesh well with the others here. I came on a Friday so I was able to witness the happy hour in real time. I met the dogs, the people, and saw how happy everybody was. I knew that if the salary was good, this was a place that I could work for many years to come.

Interview Questions
Case-Mate
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2012

Interview

I spoke directly with the CEO for the job.

Interview Questions
  • How far do you want to reach in the company?
Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Tucker, GA) in Jan 2012

Interview

The process began with a phone interview. Right off the bat, I felt comfortable with the charismatic interviewer. I was invited to come in for an in-person meeting the following day. I was first given a tour of the office, which is amazing and fun (extremely idiosyncratic of the company's culture), and I immediately felt at home. Next, I met with several of the Human Resources team and an executive (individually) where was It felt more like a conversation than a question-answer drilling session. Overall, it was one of the best interview experiences I've had to date!

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews