Case-Mate Reviews

Updated Jan 12, 2021

2.4
Case-Mate CEO Shashi Reddy (no image)
Shashi Reddy
  1. "An opportunity of a lifetime!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Case-Mate full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Get independence to do things the way you want to. Mistakes and learning from them are a stepping stone to success

Cons

Some employees cannot work well under stress. Its an environment that is high paced yet high stress and its hard to keep everyone motivated

"Three-faced HR and Bad Management"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Dunwoody, GA

I worked at Case-Mate full-time

Pros

Sometimes free case (Otter Box is the best!) Donuts and bagel

Cons

Three-faced HR Manager (R.M.) who does not explain anything about benefits and 401k. Bad Management Too much rumor spreads Make you work like a slave as there aren't any overtime. Bad ceo,cfo, and coo. They are from Italy, India, and Vietnam. Just bad habitats as they adapted bad working habits.

"After being let go"

Former Employee - Customer Care

I worked at Case-Mate full-time

Pros

Friendly and fun work environment

Cons

After working there for over two years and was let go I did not get the information to switch my 401K into a different account. I was not paid the 3 weeks PTO that I had left. I lost all the money in my FSA account which was close to $600 dollars.

"Disgusting, hostile and abusive work place"

1.0

I have been working at Case-Mate

Pros

You get free phone cases sometimes.

Cons

Case-mate claims that one of their values is respect, but they do not lead by example. This company does not understand what it means to have respect for their employees, or what it means to lead for that matter. Real leaders motivate their employees by appreciating, supporting and valuing them, unfortunately there is no leadership at Case-mate. The C-suit acts as if selling phone cases is a life or death business. They expect you to make this job your entire life so they can get their fat bonuses at the end of the year and pay for their Ferrari’s while the staff is severely over worked, under paid and under appreciated. They do not think twice about destroying spirits, motivation and self-worth. Have you ever had a grown man scream at you and have a temper tantrum over a very menial detail? I have, here. I love my actual job here, I love my team but I’ve never felt trusted or a sense of job security. The C-suit loves to target people to fire based on unjust biases and inaccurate data that they make up. Ive never been on the chopping block but I saw the threat of termination brought up against too many of my peers. Frankly it’s a disgusting, hostile work environment festering with toxic masculinity. They get involved in the lowest level of decisions but can’t think big picture to save their lives. They think a box of donuts once in a while will fix their company culture. Unfortunately this place is destined to be a revolving door of bright talent that leaves defeated and depressed. If you enjoy having all the creativity sucked out of you, feeling beat up and being a mind reader than go ahead take the job.

Continue reading

"Good times, but didn't last."

Current Employee - Industrial Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Case-Mate full-time for more than a year

Pros

Had to opportunity to work at an exciting industry with great colleagues (2013)

Cons

Unfortunately management suffered with lack of transparency.

"not a place for growth or creatives"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Case-Mate full-time

Pros

free cases, team lunches, bagels theres some good people that have worked there a long time very diverse

Cons

- the upper management is immature and unprofessional at times - there are no growth opportunities - It is no place for a creative, originality gets shut down and there is little to no direction when it comes to new projects. - There is no culture but they will repeat that they pride themselves in running like a start up which really means HIGH turnover, you'll need to know how to figure things out on your own and a toxic hierarchy. - If youre not in the upper management clique or favorites, you will get ignored and fired for someone who is up to their yuppie standards.

"Avoid at all cost"

I worked at Case-Mate

Pros

Very Casual attire. Paid is not the worst but also not the best

Cons

Back stabbing culture. They expect you to know everything about everything. No room to growth

"Designer"

I worked at Case-Mate full-time

Pros

Laid Back Causal Environment, Good Benefits, Great chance to grow portfolio, travel overseas to China. Must be willing to expect little direction on projects as well as very little training for advanced design / cad work . Must be willing to self teach additional skills

Cons

They hire entry level designers and expect them to handle the work load of a senior level designer. Under qualified supervisors, execs get bonuses while lower staff doesnt't

"I maybe just...wouldn't."

4.0

I worked at Case-Mate full-time

Pros

HR is very friendly. Free cases. Very relaxed environment and dress code, with a great office location. A lot of effort is put into building a fun company culture.

Cons

It's like working for a dog with three heads, and none of the heads talk to each other or agree on much. Some members of management, particularly creative, are inconsistent and can be immature. A certain atmosphere of cliquishness is definitely present and made me feel very uncomfortable.

"Import Manager"

Import Manager in Tucker, GA

I worked at Case-Mate for less than a year

Pros

Loose schedule, fun people, fun activities, good pay. Lots of perks and very little micromanagement. Very social culture with a wide variety of personalities.

Cons

Atlanta traffic. Leadership. The company seemed very disorganized. Lack of organization. Lack of structure. Lack of transparency.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 English Reviews