Cash On Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cash On Go Interview Questions

Interviews at Cash On Go

2.8

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cash On Go in December 2017.

Interview

There was an offline test that was about KISS, SOLID and Design Patterns, then a technical interview that was about Backend technologies, and then an interview with CTO and HR about my motivation, salary expectation and general overview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash On Go (Tallinn (Estonia)) in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview regarding our background , qualification and experiences. There was a written test later on regarding the financial knowledge and financial terms.
    There was a second interview which was one to one.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cash On Go (Tallinn (Estonia)).

Interview

I was invited to a group interview together with two other candidates. We were asked to talk about our experience and fill in a small test on spot about different terms used in the industry.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash On Go (Tallinn (Estonia)).

Interview

Interview was okay, I answered 3 questions. Unfortunately, I received a mail which said I couldn’t make it to the next level because I didn’t have the UK accent.

Interview Questions

Cash On Go Response

Aug 28, 2018 – HR Specialist

Dear Candidate,

We value your feedback!
    This is true, our aim is to find people with a great level of proficiency in the English language. Although we do not put the emphasis on the UK accent... More

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cash On Go (Tallinn (Estonia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to schedule a group interview within few days. The interview took abut 20 mins and it was with 2 women. The interview was really quick and formal. I did not enjoy talking to the recruiter. And I found that their replies to my questions were superficial. And the whole time it felt like they just wanted to get over with it. And also not much Customer Service related questions were asked. They were not interested in my previous experiences or studies. Though, it ended with a small task on A4 paper with questions about the position.
    Unfortunately, I did not get chosen for the role as I was informed by Laura a few days after my interview that someone without a stronger background and who is ready to give the extra mile for the company received the position.
    It looked more like automated email with empty phrases to tell to someone who has not been chosen for the job. No given details of real examples from the interview. I felt it was bit unfair how the whole process unfolded - since it does not help to improve.
     It left an impression as they only work with top talent people. Definitely, I can be passionate about my job but not sure what kind of sacrifices they were looking for.

Debt Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cash On Go (Tallinn (Estonia)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very delightful, the ladies who I was speaking with were very sympathetic and positive. I felt welcome and happy to be there. The interview was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here in Peachy?   1 Answer