CashCall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CashCall

1.8

Collector II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CashCall (Orange, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a very brief interview in which we discussed my skills set, the direction the company is headed and the direction I would like to go. We discussed opportunities for advancement the most. I liked speaking with Mr. Guzman.

Interview Questions

• what type of collections do you like doing   1 Answer

Negotiation

petty easy...i got a few bucks more per hour than they were offering because of my experience.

Collector II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CashCall (Irving, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process started out in an open house setting. A person was selected based on their experience as a collector. After the narrowing down of candidates, each person was given a one on one interview with either the Site Manager or another individual. The person I interviewed with was ex-military and was a sharp individual. The interview and hiring process was handled in a very professional manner.

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CashCall (Orange, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I contacted HR which is on premesis and scheduled a time to come in and meet with them. I was introduced to a woman down stairs, didn't get an upstairs tour as all elevators are locked down to employees only and that would have been nice but never the less, the interview was done standing in the corridor and having been that I was a seasoned loan officer, I was just told I was hired on the spot and to start the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently or have you ever been a licensed mortgage loan officer?   1 Answer
    • How long were you in this field?   1 Answer
    • Are you current with your CE's (mandatory continuing education)?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last job as a Mortgage loan officer?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CashCall (Orange, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview by phone, check back ground, work experience and face to face interview with Director, Manager and supervisor, ask experience, skill, take assignment and talk about Cashcall company benefit, salary and work environment

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CashCall (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I got a face-to-face interview call after 1 month of applying for the job on Dice.com. The recruiter just called to set up a date and time for the interview.
    Interview questions were very general not too technical. The manager who interviewed me said he will call me in about a week may be for another interview or to hire. Lets see how it goes!!!

Interview Questions

• How did you go about when a change in requirements came?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the difference between a developer and QA is?   Answer Question

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CashCall (Anaheim, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The compay was expanding. It was a bit chaos. Not enough information given by the interviewer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CashCall (Orange, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and then called into the office for in person interview with hiring manager. Was asked to explain prior work history and any gaps. Questions like what did you do in XX position, why did you leave, etc. Can you work overtime, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your call center experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. Set pay is offered

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CashCall (Anaheim, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

HR will contact you to see if you are still interested in the position, if you are they will set up your interview. You will first have to take a series of tests on the computer regarding work situations, work ethics, etc. Then you will be interviewed usually by the manager of the department, very casual, very informal. The manager explains the job duties and what is required. I was contacted within a couple of weeks, an HR person will ask if you are still interested in the job and if you are they will go over the title and the pay. They will also email it to you and let you decide if you wish to accept the offer.

Negotiation

Pay is standard and non-negotiable as well as the compensation.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CashCall (Anaheim, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Went to the after work mixer. Handed over resume and got a call back right away. Interview was fairly easy process. Got hired a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's fixed based on your job title. No room for negotiation.

Loan Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CashCall (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Very easy process

Negotiation

No negotitation. With commision