Catapult Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Catapult Health

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catapult Health

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catapult Health in January 2014.

Interview

First applied online. About a week later received a phone call setting up a phone interview. Phone interview was easy, then set up a skype interview. That wasn't too bad (all generic questions.) Last was another phone interview. Got the job with ease.

Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenmora, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Health (Glenmora, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Tje interrview was on Skype and she asked me all the ontrview questions through that processes. Her name is Pam and she seemed to like me a lot. She to;d me during the interview that I had the job on the spot during the interview.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if someone was not pulling their weight, what do you do? .   1 Answer

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Catapult Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

laid back interview, met most of the employees during interview, most questions were to determine if a fit for company culture, interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease

NP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catapult Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call that very day. The process was very seamless, was done online with the COO. They called me the next day to offer a position.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Catapult Health.

Interview

The hiring process was over the phone. It was very casual and very straightforward questions. Tentatively hired over the phone, pending references, drug screen, credential papers, etc.. Spoke directly with supervisor, not HR.

Interview Questions

• All pretty straightforward questions, No stupid BS questions that you get from HR   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simple. She new what the company could pay and I new what I could accept.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Catapult Health (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very easy straightforward. It was a good experience. I knew I had the job prior to finishing the interview. The person was very nice and friendly. We had a real connection.

Interview Questions

• When could I start the position?
      My previous experience?"
      Salary requirements?
      How many years of experience?   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Catapult Health in February 2014.

Interview

Hired over the phone after submit resume, contacted by company recruiter. 2 phone interviews with supervising nurse practitioner. Review of previous jobs, resume & reason for leaving, reason for looking for new job.

Clinical Team Lead I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catapult Health in July 2013.

Interview

Process involved 3 stages of interviews. 1st included phone interview. Second and Third were both on Skype. Staff seemed friendly and interview questions were basic and typical questions. Company seems like it has a good atmosphere and work environment.

Interview Questions

• Name one conflict you have experienced throughout your work experience and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Very Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairieville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Health (Prairieville, LA).

Interview

Very thorough, open to questions. I felt respected and interested during the entire process. Questions were fair pertaining to the line of work being applied for. Felt comfortable at all times and that my questions were being answered honestly.