Catapult Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catapult Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Technology.

Interview

Since it was a gov contractor position it was a very brief over the phone interview with the POC for the company. Mostly just questions of my abilities and what times to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with explaining technical concepts to non-technical people?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview with the Program Manager responsbile for the govt contract. Second interview was an in person interview with the Program Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations with people who are unwilling to follow a schedule   1 Answer

Negotiation

The beginning salary was less that I asked for, but I was given assurance that a 90 day pay adjustment would occur, Also

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Catapult Technology.

Interview

Initial Phone Call lasted about 15 minutes. In person interview was scheduled the same day - in person interview lasted about 15-20 minutes, basically discussed my quals and why I was leaving my current job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Bethesda, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied for the position. Recruiter called back to conduct a phone screening. Upon completing the screening the recruiter reached out via email to schedule in-person interview. Headquarters is located nearby the local metro station. Valet parking is available and free after validating the ticket with the receptionist. Two managers will interview you separately. They will inquire on your past experience using opened ended questions. Overall a very professional experience.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Bethesda, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Quick and professional. Really had their act together

Interview Questions

• You live far away is that going to be an issue with your long Drive   1 Answer

Negotiation

excellent

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chambersburg, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Chambersburg, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

Basic phone interview questions. One on one interview was just 5 or 6 pages of questions already made
    up.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Chambersburg, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was with 3 people from management asking different questions. The top manager asked mostly questions relating to my previous management experience, so those questions were pretty easy. The other 2 managers asked technical questions, which probably were not as hard as I thought. I just was not prepared enough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not real negotiation. They did pay for the tests if you chose to get certified in certain areas. Once you got those certs they would increase your pay.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

not very technical. Manager wasn't proficient in the skills required for the job I was interviewing for. Mostly high level. Had a second interview with the federal manager. Went over many of the same areas.

Interview Questions

• Describe what kinds of work you have done in the past, your past history. Emphasized how I was a team player, and how I would fit in, since the staff was undergoing change, as many of the federal employees were leaving or retiring.   1 Answer

Queue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Arlington, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Was hired from a sub-contractor (worked as sub for 6 months) then negotiated a 40% salary increase. Interview was not difficult...pretty standard. The interview was with a panel and included a tour of the contract site. I was able to see the company from the inside as a sub and it helped me to aggressively seek employment with Catapult. Very good decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to work under pressure and how or if you were able to accomplish the task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company offered a much lower salary than I expected. I negotiated using my experience and certifications as leverage. The company stated that they would get back to me and called me 3 days later meeting my salary requirement.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Catapult Technology (Bethesda, MD) in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview conducted by the recruiter - who was rude and apparantly "negotiates" salary without actually talking to the hiring manager. Later had a 1 on 1 interview with manager and a group interview with the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I found out later that the recruiter who negotiated the salary lied and never actually talked to the supervisor, but needed a job.