Catholic Charities Fort Worth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catholic Charities Fort Worth Interview Questions

Interviews at Catholic Charities Fort Worth

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catholic Charities Fort Worth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very professional. Conducted in a meeting room with the director and program manager. Questions were not typical interview questions and they were very thorough in the interview process. They were very detailed in explaining the organization's culture, the position's job duties, the expected measures of success, and were not too tough, but were sure to make sure I understood the pros and cons of the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are people poor?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience and what you learned in your previous position that would be relevant to this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

To advocate for myself to be offered an interview, I called once or twice a week after turning in my resume. When I didn't hear back for a few weeks, I went to the campus in business attire with my resume, cover letter, and references in hand. I listed a friend of mine as a reference whom I knew had worked in the department for which I was applying. While at the campus, I asked for a member of HR or the department hiring manager. Someone came to meet me, and I gave them my resume. I was called for an interview a few days later. My first interview was conducted by two program managers from the department to which I applied. Then I was called for a second interview, which was conducted with the director of the department. After both interviews were completed, I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would lend to your success as a case manager in our department?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Fast with many different levels. The managers and people team were bright, bubbly and energetic. It was fun going through the process. Likewise, they were always excited to speak to you on the phone and was very transparent about the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having to tell a client they did not qualify for the program?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catholic Charities Fort Worth in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through indeed and within a few days I was called for an interview. I met with the manager and got hired on the spot. The overall process was pretty quick. I had to take a drug test and a Spanish test.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time someone was mad at you in the workplace and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me the starting pay was $13.00 per hour in which I did not negotiate but I should of.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I found the entire application and interview process to be very straight forward and easy. After applying online, I got an email letting me know they were wanting to do a phone screen. After that I was called in for an interview, and a few days later was offered the job. As long as you follow the instructions given on the website, it's very simple.

International Foster Care Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First was a phone interview asking about salary and why I was interested in the position. Then an in person interview with two of the supervisors and finally an interview with the director about a week later. I also had to submit a background check, fingerprints, a TB test, and a drug screen.