Causeway Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Causeway Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Causeway Technologies

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was divided and carried into 3 stages to check the Communication, Technical knowledge and Ability.
    More than a interview it was designed in a manner to get oneself known.

Interview Questions

• What is the Package expected for my experience?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Once you have a applied, applicant tracking systems are used by many employers to process job applications and to manage the hiring process. Applicant tracking systems provide an automated way for companies to manage the entire recruiting process, from receiving applications to hiring employees.Many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews. Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a company recruiter directly. I had a telephone interview followed by a face to face interview within a month. There was a delay in arranging a final interview so the whole process took about 2 months (I was kept informed at all times and effort was made to arrange suitable interview times). I was required to complete two personality tests prior the final interview with HR and finance manager which took just over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my reasons to join Causeway and lots of questions were designed to find out whether I am a good fit for the role and company culture.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourne End, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Bourne End, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview and 2 Hour face to face interview with 3 team members. Received no further contact or feedback following the interview. Very poor candidate care especially for such a small company.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Process started well, traditional first face to face with competency based questions. Not very difficult, made to feel welcome. Parking is a major issue though - be warned! After interview was given very positive messages, told next steps in the process and then asked to complete 2 different psychometric tests and based on that got rejected despite having all of the experience (and more) they were looking for. Recruiter became quite cold and prickly when I asked for further information and feedback on the tests and my lasting impression was the rely heavily on these tests to make decisions as opposed to using their own judgement on a candidate and then using test results in a more positive way to identify any areas for development.

Interview Questions

• What’s the most complex ER issue you’ve managed and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies.

Interview

Just a manager will call for the interview and will mostly speak about company culture, roles and responsibility. He will give form to be filled with technical scenarios. Then just a causal technical talk had happened.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Not much difficult and still require much maturity in the process and the resource handling is very bad they have setup the process to improve this, they should get the good person onboard instead of the person who doesn't know anything.

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The whole interview process was OK. First was telephonic and then another telephonic. Final was face to face. They didn't take much time but replied within a week's time. It was all good and smooth. But they themselves were not clear as to what role were they hiring for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies in July 2018.

Interview

I attended a recruitment agency's assessment centre, and Causeway Technologies were 1 of the employers there. They offered me an interview for the following week, which consisted of several interviews with several different staff members, as well as two online tests to complete. The whole process was extremely efficient and professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time that you exceeded your own expectations?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Causeway Technologies (Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

1x phone screen, 1x meeting with the hiring manager, 1x set of profile assessments, 1x meeting with the HRD. Sometimes the tech teams will also throw a technical test into that process too.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your past when you've made a difference to the role or company you've been with.   Answer Question