Cavalry Portfolio Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.5

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

The interviewer made it Easy and pleasant! I went in a little nervous as expected but it was not tough at all to go through the process. I don't have a lot more to say about the process. It was part time position. They offered and i happily accepted.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Valhalla, NY).

Interview

The GC and support attorneys were informative and asked relevant and thoughtful questions. However, a member of the C-Suite was inattentive during the interview and seemed to dismiss me from just about the moment I walked into his office. He suggested that I review a document with the GC as a test of my skills. Although I spent time doing so, I was never contacted after that. Given that I had the requisite skills they sought and I demonstrated my competence, I would have appreciated a polite rejection letter more than silence.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

Interview

I was interviewed by a former Manager Employee he took me into meeting room asked me some questions like how long I been in collections, Have I ever worked in a call center, Describe a time I had a irate customer what did I do, just questions referring to the position I was applying for.. He was very professional and well dressed and showed interest in my qualifications.. After about 15 minutes he said thank you for coming in we will look over our prospective candidates and if we decide you are a perfect fit for the job we will give you a call..He shook my hand and told me thank you for coming in and to have a nice day..

Interview Questions

• How many years have you did collections   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $12 or more he said we will start you out with $12 and the bonuses will make up for the rest as good money is to be made here he said..

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

I went on a call and sent in a resume. I was not able to make it to the offices for an official interview. They let me do a lengthy interview through the phone. They asked me the standard interview questions that you might expect to hear during an interview at any company of this sort.

Client/Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Their HR Generalist called me to schedule an in-person interview with the Vice President of Acquisitions and V.P. of Analytics. He also asked that I come in a few minutes early to fill out some paperwork, which I did. It turned out the paperwork was a very lengthy application for employment, with several pages dedicated to providing my SSN for the purposes of conducting a background/credit check. I was also obliged to sign a visitor check-in sheet and provide my driver license number to the receptionist at the front desk.

The interview started nearly 20 minutes later than scheduled, because one of the two VPs had gotten tied up and wasn't able to participate. The available VP was clearly uncomfortable being the only person left to conduct the interview. After just a few minutes, he left the room to see if the second VP could break away from his emergency, but came back alone. Perhaps 1 or 2 questions total was asked of me, and I found myself rather quickly ushered out the door. The total length of time spent in the actual interview was less than 15 minutes. Since the commute to and from their office took up the better part of an hour, I left feeling like the entire exercise had been a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - just verbally affirming what was already on my resume.   1 Answer

Didn't Provide Specific Title Training/Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Valhalla, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume via internet. The contact at CPS was not very descriptive or forthcoming via email in what he had in mind to interview me for but I agreed because I had heard of the company,they had my resume so assumed it was relevant to my experience, and it was close to my home.