Cenlar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cenlar

2.4

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cenlar (Lawrenceville, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and flawless. I worried a lot, but tried to keep myself together. The interviewer was nice and helpful. She just talked to me, asked what I like, what don't like, so to pick a suitable position for me. No pressure or something like that. It didn't feel like I was interviewed, just a formal chat.

Interview Questions

• How friends can describe you?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What is your favorite class at college?
      What are you good at?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cenlar (Trenton, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

The initial conversation was through an agency rep who also had me speak to an account manager. This resulted with an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I appeared as if like most larger companies now there was a set list of checkbox questions for the role. I was invited back to meet with a Sr. VP as well as the CIO. Based on my impression I felt that interview went very well, great engagement from the CIO.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by each interviewer about taking over a failing project.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cenlar.

Interview

The director made me wait 30 minutes and when she finally came down she was confused about the interview. She talked way too fast. Even if it was indicative of the position being fast-paced, it was very unprofessional. I told the agency that sent me even if they made an offer I didn't want to take it. I read an article that discussed bad signs to look for during an interview and she hit them all on the head.

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cenlar (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was disorganized to say the least. However, the biggest distaste I had was when they offered me the position. They offered me a salary lower than the minimum salary I said I would accept at the beginning of the interview process. When I countered the salary offer, they removed the offer from the table without even notifying me. After some follow up on my part, they revealed their position and added that I was interviewed for the wrong role. The role I interviewed for was slotted for an internal candidate. I guess they figured that out "after" they offered me the job. How is that for professionalism? LOL

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cenlar in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews. One on campus and one off campus. One on campus is about yourself, school, extra curricular with some situation questions. Off campus interview is with your projected manager and is more behavior questions and talking about prior experiences.

Interview Questions

• In your previous experience, how did you show good customer service?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cenlar (Ewing, NJ).

Interview

I was approached at my university's job fair and received a call from Cenlar's Human Resource department. The first interview was brief over the phone with general background questions, The second interview took place the following week with the department's manager along with a short skills assessment. The assessment was not relevant AT ALL to the position.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cenlar (Ewing, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Recruited called few days later for phone screening. F2F scheduled few days after this. Cenlar appear to be adamant in scheduling me for an interview because they called twice and emailed me twice in the same day. Scheduled to be interviewed by 3 people. Arrived early, waited 10 minutes. 2 days after interview recruiter informed me that "the company has decided to go in a different direction for the position." Not sure what this means, but the recruiter could have said they are going with other candidates. I was very upset they wasted 2 hours of my time for an interview, in addition to the time I spent driving to/from there. Complete disregard for peoples time.

Interview Questions

• What is level of excel and how have you prepared for this role.   Answer Question

Senior IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cenlar (Ewing, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with CIO, director of infrastructure and HR. Had to go back twice to meet with director of development and never did but it was not an issue. CIO did a lot of talking about the company, more so than about the position. I ended up getting the job.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cenlar (Trenton, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

I was left a voice mail by a recruiter; I called back less than 10 minutes later leaving my own voice mail so we can schedule an interview via telephone. 2 weeks later I get an email saying thanks but no thanks. What was that? As unprofessional as it can get.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cenlar in January 2017.

Interview

They had me pick a situation out of 5.
    The one was how would I go about telling a customer that I over charged them? & how would I handle the situation?