Center For Children Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center For Children

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Plata, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Center For Children (La Plata, MD).

Interview

Received an email from a HR recruiter to set up a date for an interview with the Program Manager. Had the interview within a week. Interview went well. Was told by the Program Manager that she had one more interview that she would get back in touch with me by the end of the week. Next day, I received a email from the HR recruiter saying the interview process was extended, that's she would get back to me by the end of the week, and if my availability changed to contact her. It has almost a week since the time she said she would contact me and I haven't heard back. I even called to follow up and my call was never returned.

Victim Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Center For Children (La Plata, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Communication regarding hiring process was excellent. Had two interviews both conducted by the HR coordinator, V. Williams. She was professional and personable. Notified of second interview day after first interview.

Interview Questions

• Regarding burnout. Social services field has a high burnout and turnover rate. How would you identify if you were getting burned out?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was unable to negotiate as it was a grant funded position.

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leonardtown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center For Children (Leonardtown, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Two step progress with clinical coordinator and clinical director. Phone call to schedule interview, followed by a 1:1 interview. After that time, follow up with the clinical director for another 1:1 interview. After background and references were checked I was given an offer.