Centerline Capital Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerline Capital Group

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Centerline Capital Group (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

First, I applied to Centerline. After applying, I had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I then had in-person interviews with a few members of the staff, mostly staff from team associated with the position. The interview process was quite standard and by the book. After interviewing, I received an offer by phone a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? What do you find most interesting about real estate as a professional field? How are your quantitative and computational skills? Tell me about what you've learned in the past. Standard interview questions   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President - Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centerline Capital Group (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with 1:1 with three individuals of the asset management team. They were friendly, and several weeks after the interview the HR dept. emailed me that although my qualifications were impressive, they had decided to follow up with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions.   1 Answer