Centra Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centra Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centra Health (Warren, OH).

Interview

The first interview was by phone with office manager. Second interview was a phone conference call with the OT team and office manager. It was very relaxed interview, more to see how I fit the team.

Interview Questions

• When treating Home Health clients what was my biggest obstacle?   Answer Question

Medical Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centra Health (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was laid back and easy. Heard back very quickly. Two interviews, first was with 2 people and second was a group of 5 interview. Very impressed with the company.

Mental Health Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centra Health (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was made to feel very comfortable and given a really detailed run down of what expectations I would have to meet as an employee in the facility. The interviewer took the time to make sure I knew all about what I would be doing and what I need to expect, including talking to me about ways to make my commute easier (many employees carpool and I was invited to join if hired).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Centra Health.

Interview

I applied online. There was a pre-screen phone interview with HR. A week or so later there was an initial interview with the hiring manager. 2 days later there was an interview with the hiring manager and the director. Got a call with the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centra Health.

Interview

Short, quick and very welcoming. Asked about background, my reason for wanting the job, what I had to offer and my abilities to cover the person while the individual was not there. Could I learn info needed quickly. Simple questions that most companies will ask. Friendly staff. The interview lasted about a half hour. I was told that those interviewing me would follow-up with the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• How familiar was I with Outlook 2013?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Centra Health (Lynchburg, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was fairly extensive! I had 1 interview with the nurse recruiter, 2 panel interviews, and a shadowing on the unit I was applying for. It seemed like a pretty sought after position, so that could be why. At first they said they didn't have any more positions available, then the unit manager called me about a week later and said that more positions had been approved so she offered me the job over the phone!
    The panel asked quite a few questions. The shadowing was about 6 hours, but was fairly laid back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you didn't agree with a decision made by a manger or supervisor, and how did you react?   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centra Health (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

I had 2 on-site interviews with the Director, and on the second interview I spoke with 3 of the technicians who were working in the department. I also spoke with the CIO/VP for a few minutes during the second interview as he was influential in the founding of the department and enjoyed remaining involved.

Interview Questions

• One interesting question was "What was the last book you read"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wish I had negotiated a little bit on the salary offered, but was grateful to have been offered the opportunity and I did not want to possibly lose it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centra Health (Lynchburg, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for the Residency Program online. Weeks later I was contacted via email to see if I was still interested in employment. After replying they set me up for an interview. When I had my interview I was met by the nurse recruiter. In the interview the nurse manager for the unit was present and the nurse recruiter. Also there were two nurse managers there. It just so happens I was interviewing for two positions! This was not planned. Anyways I rocked the interview and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Name a time when you went out your way fir someone?
      Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centra Health (Fredericksburg, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional. I was called on the phone by the principal and she asked for a good time for a phone call interview. I was then called in to view the school. The principal then called me for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you incorporate a variety of teaching techniques in the classroom?   1 Answer

Mental Health Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centra Health (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

The interview was very short and more of an informal conversation. The job interview was given to me strictly because I met someone in management and did not hinge what so ever on my education or qualifications. Was offered the job on the spot and told them that I would need time to think it over. Was called the next day and informed that my decision must be rendered.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I really wanted to do with my career or life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base compensation set and I was given only one day to consider the job.