Century 21 Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Century 21 Stores Interview Questions

Interviews at Century 21 Stores

2.0

Interview

They call you to set up an interview and then you schedule a day and it you do a basic math worksheet first and then are called in asked a few questions and then they get back to you on whether you got it

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Century 21 Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a group interview and we were broke up into smaller groups. We had to work on a few tasks as team amongst our smaller group. We introduced ourselves and answered random questions when we caught a ball that was being thrown. The experience was fun and non-traditional. I feel like you had more opportunity to get the job because you were able to exude your personality through the tasks.

Interview Questions

• What was my number one value ?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Interview

Overall fine experience but it was lengthy process that lacked professionalism at times in terms of HR's follow u and coordination. Questions during the interview process were very standard.

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Century 21 Stores (Rego Park, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview questions. It was for a seasonal position so we had to do a group interview. Took about 6 hours or less. There were three interviewers in the room, two HR and one general manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with something difficult at your other job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Century 21 Stores (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

You are given a mini math test, a sheet to answer some basic questions and are grouped with people to be interviewed. They make you do a group activity about some of their core values and at the end of it collect your file and let you know if they hire you either on spot or at a later time.

Interview Questions

Interview

Really upbeat and fun! HR manager is so bubbly, sweet, and witty! She made everyone feel comfortable and even offered us candy and water! They first hold a group interview. The second interview is held the same day. You’re usually hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience (doesn’t have to be retail) where you were under pressure. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Group interview very easy, the questions went around in a circle and everyone got to answer the questions. It was a total of 3 questions and you get hired on the spot immediately.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Century 21 Stores.

Interview

Very easy applied online receive call back following day, Hr ask a couple of questions told me to come in to do a face to face meeting. After the meeting a simple math test was given. Then they told me to wait until the background check was completed

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Century 21 Stores.

Interview

I got the job. very easy and simple. the manager was nice as well. The work environment was horrible though. they hire anyone. so everyone apply to century 21

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Century 21 Stores (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

group interview, just make sure to be very active and stand out. Then one on one interview, eye contact. JUST BE VERY TALKATIVE lol, and you will be good