Century Properties Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Century Properties Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Century Properties Group

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Century Properties Group (Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was invited for an interview and was told that it will be a '1 day process' application. After 2 interview schedules within a week, I was given an opportunity to see the showrooms of the company's projects. It was impressive and fulfilling. After the tour, I was told that they will prepare a job offer. After 2 weeks, they did not replied to any of my texts and emails on the status lf my application. It was quite disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Traditional questions such as: work background (clarification on resume), personal attributes on the job, interests   1 Answer

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Century Properties Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very fast. The moment you arrived, the receptionist will ask you for your resume and to fill up the employment form. After filling it up, they are going to ask you to take the exam. After taking the exam, HR personnel is going to interview you. Then, the Department Head is going to interview you as well. All that process will take place in the same day.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications that made you suitable for the job?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century Properties Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2012.

Interview

You have to be referred by an employee, then you will be invited for a group intervie, It will be very difficult because you'll have to compete directly with others duriing the whole interview process. You have to show how aggressive you are for them to see if you will be fit to sell prime properties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer is fixed to everyone but it will not matter because you will be after the commission.

Sales Manager/Property Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century Properties Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2008.

Interview

I was asked to to bring my resume and other employment requirements for interview. after interview I was given the endorsement to C.A.R.E. Century Academy of Real Estate for 2 days sales training. after my training I processed company employment requirements. then process my company ID's and started my job.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to join the sales group of Century Properties?   1 Answer
    • Did I speak any other language aside from English?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple and easy.