Certain Affinity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Certain Affinity

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Certain Affinity (Austin, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

It wasn't bad, although some of the people administering the interviews need training. Some of their professional social skills were lacking which led to the asking of "humorous" questions that were for their own amusement. I know cultural fit is important, but there is a way to do things and a way not to do them which needs to be communicated to anyone administering an interview.

That said, I found the atmosphere and most of the people to be warm and inviting. The atmosphere and culture of the company were enticing and definitely made me want to be there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

CA did negotiate salary with me, which I respect.

Classified Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Certain Affinity in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process was excessively long and they informed me that they weren't even hiring anymore.
    If it took about a month or less to make a decision then it would have been okay, but it took them so long to give me an answer and I find it unprofessional. They even said that it should've taken a week to move forward or not, and it ended up taking a whole 2 months since I first got a response for my application and an art test.
    Thanks for wasting my time!