Certona Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certona Interview Questions

IT Engineer/Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Certona (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1st contact - appointment set by HR admin
    2nd - phone screen by HR contact
    3rd - Tech screen by I.T. manager
    All of this by email / phone, and the people that I communicated with were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would I deploy Windows 10 to ~130 Windows 7 user, local and remote?   1 Answer

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certona (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted by Alex, the corporate recruiter for the initial telephone screening. The coolest recruiter ever. Then did another telephone interview with the hiring manager. Laid back manager and the Ninja programmer in the group. Then came onsite to meet with a couple of the colleague workers. Smart and nice people who did the technical portion of the interview. Then came in for another onsite interview with the upper management people who more did the corporate culture part of the interview and nice people. I like the client services VP. The coolest VP ever.

Interview Questions

• What type of programming interests you most? General chit-chat type questions. Some questions to test my level of programming knowledge.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Certona.

Interview

Be persistent. They hire lots of great talent.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Certona (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a phone interview and then moved on to interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later interviewed with other members of marketing team and VP of sales. The last interview was with CEO.

Interview Questions

• 1. Overview marketing experience. 2. How do you approach building communications? 3. Outside of what you see on our website and what you've researched, what is one recommendation you would make for other marketing efforts.   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Certona (San Diego (Costa Rica)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long. I met with 5 different managers for half an hour each. I was exhausted by the end of the day. The director of HR was nice during the interview, but didn't even respond to any of my emails afterwards. I never got an answer.

Interview Questions

• How will you work with other departments? How will training change from department to department?   Answer Question