Cetecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cetecom

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cetecom (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

The hiring manager was quite friendly. He asked a few questions in regards to education and experiences. Asked for availability and closed out the interview with a genuine smile.

EMC Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cetecom (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

2 in person interviews. First one with the lab manager and the second with a different lab manager. First interview was about an hour long, and asked about my experience on the resume, projects, etc. Included some basic technical questions about RF and wireless technology. Nothing too hard if you have good basics. Review smith chart, basic RF terms, block diagram of RF front end. Overall good experience.

Second interview was more of a personality check and chit chatting about different things including the job and the role offered.

Field Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cetecom (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

They have never hired anybody before for my job so I was their first. They seemed very professional with the interviewing process and all the right questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel out of the country?   1 Answer