Champs Sports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Champs Sports Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

1.7

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Champs Sports.

Interview

Applied online and was referred by a friend, literally walked in, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview. The interview was actually very easy nothing to freak out about. The manager was just a little older than I was and was extremely easy to talk to. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job because I was going to school and could only work for a couple months.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Champs Sports (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring process doesn't take that long if your constantly keeping up to date with your application. Showing eagerness to a job tells a lot about you. The interview process was understandable and made you think if pursuing a career in the profession was a idea.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Champs Sports.

Interview

All I had to do was show up and they would offer me the job. They asked menial questions and the first thing I noticed was how raggedy and unprofessional the manager looked, I knew I had the job when I first saw him.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Champs Sports in July 2017.

Interview

Received a call for an interview a week after applying online. Went to the interview in a polo with nice shoes and got a couple compliments from the workers there. As for the interview itself it was the basic questions and comments about how they try to keep the whole customer base happy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it is time for back to school shopping and you and a co worker helped a customer but he feels he should get the whole commission?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Champs Sports (Orange Park, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very easy going it happened in a group so it wasn't hard to talk at all. The interviewers where nice and made the enviorment welcoming. It happened in a cafeteria and afterwards they asked me and another girl back to fill out forms.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Champs Sports (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very easy in my opinion due to the fact that I a people person I can sell to every member of the family so I had no real struggles interviewing

Interview Questions

• How would I be able to sell to a whole family and how would I run the floor and help multiple customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Champs Sports (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

very smooth. interviewer was easy to talk to asked simple questions didn't require much they really want to see what your personality is like thats what matters most to them very friendly and fun interview overall

Interview Questions

• how will you advance the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Champs Sports (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy interview really, really the manager feels you out to see if you are a good fit for the position. Gets you to open up more to see your personality

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Champs Sports (Woodbridge, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to the store and met with the manager. She asked me a couple questions which were personality related and it was one on one. Not much to it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?
      Are you into shoes?
      Do you have experience in sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bay Shore, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Champs Sports (Bay Shore, NY).

Interview

Applied for the job online. Received a phone call asking for me to come in for an interview. Did the interview and in less than a week I received a phone call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle two tasks being given to me at the same time?   2 Answers