Chanel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chanel

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chanel (Newark, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview was quick and was very hard to gage . Kind of awkward because she asked me if I had questions in the beginning and not the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chanel ?   4 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chanel.

Interview

phone interview then onsite, no unexpected questions, prepare for behavior questions. My impression is that not living in the immediate area is a very strong negative. On the plus side they do have a phone number for the HR dept and the reps there are friendly. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chanel in October 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two wondeful women that were really straight forward about the company and its expectations. I did not hear back from the managers yet to see if I recieve the job offerring.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chanel (New York, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

you must have the chanel look when you walk in. be personable and make sure you have the skill set that is required for the position you are looking for. research the position and mention that you know how to do those things.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about chanel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they don't negotiate

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chanel.

Interview

i met with HR then one interview with the executive director and i was hired. I took a typing test. I was enchanted by the exec director and the look of the corporate office. it was a wonderful tenure

Interview Questions

• It was a long time ago and the woman in charge of HR asked all kinds of crazy questions like "Are you looking for a husband?"   2 Answers

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chanel.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with the recruiter and after that she set up an interview with the person I would be reporting to.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chanel (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke to HR on the phone and then went in to their office for an interview. I first met with HR and then two people on the team I would be working for. They were all very professional and explained the role well.

Interview Questions

• Why Chanel?
      Walk me through your resume.
      What would your old boss say about you?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chanel.

Interview

Applied online and heard nothing for about a month then I reached out to current employee to get a referral. After doing this I received an email within a few days to do an online interview

Interview Questions

• What would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chanel (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There were a couple of rounds of interviews, all very professional and to the point. Each time I went to the corporate office, I was treated with the utmost respect before, during, and after the interview. It is a company that holds itself and its employees to the highest standards, but is made of people who genuinely want to work together for the best possible outcome.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chanel (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Really laid back! Manager was really easy to talk to and I felt like I was talking to a friend. There were about 40 people who applied and interviewed so you really have to stand out and set yourself apart from others

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the company   1 Answer