Changi General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi General Hospital Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Changi General Hospital

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi General Hospital (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

Apply through agency. It was not a pleasant experience. Hospital salary was set up very low. And agency was cheating those candidates who applied for the job.
    The interview combined paper test and face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Singapore instead of Australia?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Changi General Hospital in June 2013.

Interview

two rounds of intensive interviews after many sets of written tests; though they are difficult, i am glad that i have been given the job. Because of the stringent selection process, there has been a reasonabl good person-job fit.

Interview Questions

• how to improve the manpower crunch situation in public healthcare sector in Singapore   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Changi General Hospital (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2012.

Interview

My interview was initially over a video call. The interview lasted over an and I was interviewed by one of the Principle pharmacists and the Chief of the department. They were very friendly and the interview started very casually with general introductions. It then went on to by previous experiences, future aims and clinical knowledge with some clinically based questions. The interview also included some practical problem solving and my ability to adapt to new cultural environments as I would be moving for the UK to Singapore.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a few clinical questions such as drug interactions and evidence based treatment options.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed. The offer they made was very fair and met all my requirements.

Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi General Hospital in April 2009.

Interview

A call from the HR to inform me that I was shorlisted for an interview and received an email with the interview details. Attended the panel interview comprising of 4 people from senior management and was asked about my experience and ways to resolve a problem. Attitude questions were posed too. Subsequently, was interviewed by the Executive management and more compelling questions were asked to test my reasoning and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• Which healthcare policy do you think needs to be relooked?   Answer Question

Negotiation