Chapin International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chapin International

Chapin International

Application

I interviewed at Chapin International

Interview

Fast and on point went through a temp agency I’ve heard a lot Of great thing from my employee recruiter agent I’m looking forward to being a part of this company and providing all skills and knowledge to the job I’ll be assisting hope fully it will work out I’m pretty optimistic about this company

Interview Questions
  • Temp agency not sure I will find out
    Answer Question

Chapin International

Application

I interviewed at Chapin International

Interview

Team of 3 people interviewed me from 3 different departments that would all work with the position that was being recruited for. Very thorough and good questions related to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chapin International (Batavia, NY) in May 2017

Interview

Everyone starts as a temp. You go through orientation and teach you how to do the job. If you do a good job you go full time in about 3 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chapin International (Batavia, NY) in Mar 2017

Interview

Very awkward interview. Manager and HR seemed unsure of what to ask. Focused on how my previous company was run and their procedures, not on what I am have to offer. Manager was not clear in any of her questions. Lack of communication skills was certainly discouraging. When I received the offer even that was very odd. HR was not at all personable. When I expressed excitement at the offer, I was met with silence. I choose to decline the position after considering the lack of any warmth from interviewers, as well as asking around the community about the company's reputation.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were what I expected, or had ever experienced at any other interview. The were out of left field.

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chapin International (Batavia, NY) in Jun 2016

Interview

Several meetings with senior manager and VP of Human Resources. It did not appear that the interview team had a firm set of expectations on the position. Repeated attempts to determine the duties and long term outlook went unanswered. This proved to be an issue downstream. I recommend arriving with a professional portfolio and be prepared to answer a wide range of technical questions. This is a plastics and metal manufacturing plant that is not automated, I expect the plant to remain that way until the current CEO is removed.

Interview Questions
  • Focused on work experience and skills that you can immediately use at Chapin.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chapin International (Batavia, NY) in Oct 2015

Interview

A face-to-face interview with a 2 senior managers and 2 department members. Very easy atmosphere. Non-threatening, and very friendly. Got a chance to actually ask many questions of my own, and they made me feel very relaxed and at ease throughout the interview. Senior managers were very professional, yet light and friendly, department members seemed very knowlegeable, and were willing to answer any question I asked.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my position and experience, some questions about my personal life (not intrusive), and general questions about myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chapin International (Batavia, NY) in Mar 2015

Interview

Although the HR person was very professional, other more senior management were borderline rude. The gist of the interview discussion was "how it's going to be". I did get a personal phone call from HR, indicating that I did not get the job, and that, in fact, they were not going to make hire from the current interview pool.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you get data for a new product marketing plan. This question is far too ambiguous, considering the answer I believe they were looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chapin International (Batavia, NY) in Mar 2014

Interview

Applied on Monster. Then email, made interview appointment. And on that interview I even didn't meet the HR manager. After the interview you won't hear from them ever again, unless you show your interest. Small regional dealer company in a small town of nowhere, how did they survived, patents ?

Interview Questions
  • Asked who I am, what I did. Not much of standard behavioral questions.
RSS Feed</>Embed